Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I just polished off a whole bag of Hot N Spicy Baken-Ets!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarywoody View Post
    And no carbs!

^^^THIS^^^

Pork Rinds, summer sausage, Tabasco, boiled eggs and cheese .... my choice of staple goods while doing my version of the modified Atkins diet. In the past, I've lost a lot of weight with that combination, plus exercise, and still find that if I limit the useless carbs, I don't gain the weight back. Funny thing though, it seems there are no useless carbs in beer

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

I like to dip them in La Victoria Hot Salsa. Cold Pabst....................................mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    ^^^THIS^^^

Pork Rinds, summer sausage, Tabasco, boiled eggs and cheese .... my choice of staple goods while doing my version of the modified Atkins diet. In the past, I've lost a lot of weight with that combination, plus exercise, and still find that if I limit the useless carbs, I don't gain the weight back. Funny thing though, it seems there are no useless carbs in beer

jd
    fyi...there's almost no carbs in whiskey.
    ​O|||||||O

Cool, Heart attack now comes in Bags!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

my blood sugar and cholesterol levels have stayed as low as a teenager .... and I can eat pretty much what I want. I guess some got it and some don't.

Unfortunately, at the moment I'm home from an emergency three day trip to the hospital to check what I thought/hoped was just a 2-3 day stomach virus (after dealing with it 4+ days I gave up the home treatment) ..... between an inflamed chunk of small intestine near the appendix .... and the appendix wanting to pop .... and a nasty little cyst flanking the appendix on the other side, other than that I'm in pretty good shape. Plumbing surgery scheduled in three weeks after the infection/inflammation has been brought under control ... unless one of the two boogers decides to pop before the party. I suppose at 61, I've been fortunate since this is the first time I've been an overnight patient in the hospital. Since they obviously don't want any shooting since it might disturb someone else down the hall trying to sleep, you'd think they could at least give you a dart board .... and a nice looking dart fetcher .... and a big bowl of pork rinds.....

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!