Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Brand new CM9 broke after first shot

muggsy, you're such a curmudgeonly dick. Keep up the good work!
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    muggsy, you're such a curmudgeonly dick. Keep up the good work!
    Yeah. Muggs is on his 9862nd opportunity...
    ​O|||||||O

Muggs has the consistancy in attitude that is matched only by the ascerbicism of his speech. Kudos really ol' bean.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    dlajj5, you came to this forum with a bad attitude. Had you come to this forum seeking assistance with a good attitude you wouldn't have been rebuffed. You would have been cordially welcomed and assisted by some of the best people in the hand gun world. You've been given a second opportunity to make a good first impression. Don't waste it.
    ...it's people like you that drive others away from this forum. His attitude seemed fine being he just spent good $ on a "quality" gun and it was DOA

Quote Originally Posted by dlajj5 View Post
    ...Now please tell me if it is how KAHR's service works? Do I have to get used to this kind of service or it is a better just to sell the gun? Thanks.
    ^^^ Just a reminder.

Kahr took care of OP. So life goes on.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by smokersteve View Post
    ...it's people like you that drive others away from this forum. His attitude seemed fine being he just spent good $ on a "quality" gun and it was DOA
    I noticed that you're still here, Steve, so I guess that you can take it. I went through everyone of my posts and can't find one thing that I said that was untoward or untrue. If you don't like what I had to say then feel free to put me on ignore. His gun wasn't DOA. It didn't fail until after he field stripped, cleaned and reassembled it. It functioned perfectly when the factory test fired it.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

while not reading the tread in its entirety I will say of course there are some real Jerks here that always seem to slam people when they bring up the slightest disgust in Kahr products, to much koolaid, brain washing or simply following the 'cult' I dunno, but if you think its bad here you can go visit GlockTalk and get equal lashings or even bashings for that matter....

Kahr CS may have apparently changed as I too had a very bad first impression, and I came off as an innocent customer looking for help, I was sent away as a bother for the most part and or given the option to send the gun in on my dime, not happening here.... I tweeked the gun myself as kahr would have and was slammed for doing so as the guys at Kahr must be Gods infixing guns, but I find that comical as many have been returned with even worse problems or initial problem not fixed at all...and the waste of money to send the gun....

Kahrs CS dept may have changed as I recently just made an inquiry call as my cw380 has just sat on the shelf for many months untouched, I was inquiring about the change in recoil springs and if I could buy the newer updated springs on their site, he refused to allow me to buy it and insisted to send me one, I was shocked felt like I was talking to Rugers CS dept..... kudos.....