Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Carry Rig Pictures - Show how you Karry your Kahr!

If your using your cellphone or tablet and using Tapatalk just hit the plus sign where you reply.

If on a PC you'll need an account at photobucket or something like it to link pics
    MY KAHR's

K9
    CW9
    CT9
    CW380
    CT45

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by tomrkba View Post
    Did someone mention the DeSantis Cozy Partner
    Is that Cozy Partner pretty thick? I went with the Talon Training group because it appeared thinner but I prefer the loops that the CP has.... I could not find one that was both thin and had the loops like the CP.

CM45 with Pachmeyer slip-on grips in a DeSantis 106 V5 Sof-Tuk. I like it IWB in the small of my back, clipped right beside my belt hoop, but plan to also experiment with a hybrid IWB holster.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottM
    CM45 with Pachmeyer slip-on grips in a DeSantis 106 V5 Sof-Tuk. I like it IWB in the small of my back, clipped right beside my belt hoop, but plan to also experiment with a hybrid IWB holster.
    Do you know if a grip like that is available for the PM9? How do you determine which Pachmeyer slip-on grip to order?

Thanks...
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    Do you know if a grip like that is available for the PM9? How do you determine which Pachmeyer slip-on grip to order?

Thanks...
    It's a great grip - better than I expected. I just needed to trim it with a razor blade a little and now it's perfect

I just did an eBay search for PM45 since my CM45 uses the same frame and the PM45 has been out longer. Maybe this for yours?...

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item...d=141509172571

Quote Originally Posted by Nytcrawler93 View Post
    Is that Cozy Partner pretty thick? I went with the Talon Training group because it appeared thinner but I prefer the loops that the CP has.... I could not find one that was both thin and had the loops like the CP.
    The CP is not very thick at all.

The loops shown are from knifekits.com. The leather loops that come with it can easily be replaced. Set the loop one size smaller than your belt's width for a perfect fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twowheeltyler View Post
    Sorry don't know how to post pics yet?
    You have to "host" them somewhere first. I use Picasa Web which is free. Then once you have them on Picasa, you can choose the third icon from the left in the last group of icons above a new message, has a tree in the icon, and put in the URL for the picture. Usually on Picasa you can simply right click and "copy image address" or URL or whatever your browser calls it.

One of the things I especially like with Picasa WEB is that there is an application for my iPhone. I take a picture, upload it from my iPhone, then I can easily post it by going to Picasa WEB and simply copying the URL for the picture. It makes posting pics about as easy as I've ever had it.
    Last edited by SIGWolf; 01-10-2015 at 04:43 AM.

Here is a new carry option. This is the R Grizzle Leather "City Slicker" model. Cost me $75 from a forum member on another forum.

"Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Thumbs up

Love 'em. Keep those pics coming.
    Women call it "the silent treatment", and they think we don't like it.
    "The more laws, the less justice." Cicero