Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DEAL ALERT! PM9 with crimson trace $490

Default DEAL ALERT! PM9 with crimson trace $490

https://www.firearmsforsale.com/prod...2686068031/a/0

This must be a mistake, but I wish I had the cash to order one and find out.

You would think that's a mistake. It really makes you wonder, no? I don't really need it, I actually wanted the MK9, but I guess at that price I could resell it later pretty easily and not get hurt on the deal....think I may go do it. Thanks

Use Caution, That (MAY BE) a used gun, and the picture provided has no removable grips and a square nose. I would make sure you get what they are saying and not what they are showing. It might be the old style before the CM9 or maybe the picture is WRONG??????? They are using a picture disclaimer.

Maybe a good thing, but it was too late last night to order it. I am skeptical. If it sounds to good to be true... They have the part numbers right, no clue why they list the dimension as such, thise make ni sense even in metric. As for the post above, I was not aware a PM9 ever had/has removable grips. I guess I'll give them a call and be sure they're not used.

At that price I would expect a CM9. All the specifications read PM9. If you look at the related products, they have a PM9 with no laser for $562.

In looking at some of their other pistol prices they run $50-60 more than a Bud's or PSA.

I recently purchased a CM9 with a Lasermax for $360, so the price could be legit, but it does seem pretty low.
    I'm a lead farmer mother ******!

Well, it was eating away at me so I ordered one. If it isn't a mistake and they don't cancel the order I just won't accept the transfer and send it back if it isn't NIB. I will update if/when I receive the gun.

Can't wait to see what you get, if anything. I don't think they are used as they indicate more than 10 available. If it is a pricing error and they do honor the price for you that is the earmark of a customer centered business. Let us know how it goes. If it all works out, I'll definitely buy in.

They didn't answer the phone when I called mid-day, so I gave up. Hope it works out great for you, I'm sure it will, will be checking back. Maybe they just weren't moving and they wanted the inventory $ off the books. But damn, the laser alone is a buck fifty minimum.

I just got an email from firearmsforsale.com verifying that indeed the pricing is correct.

Yes sir it is, they're just on close out with that supplier.

--
    Trevor Hummer
    support@firearmsforsale.com