Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Got my first Kahr CT9

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Col., how do you look cool when your gun is concealed? I always try to blend in with the woodwork. I never wear anything that shouts I have a gun. The only place that I display my wears is at the range and I'm always aware of who's watching. To me a carry gun is just a tool.
    The Colonel looks cool all the time. If I recall he packs a couple of things that go bang and a pointy thing. He's got me beat on cool factor.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    It isn't the LEO's that will get you, it the bottom feeding lawyers after them that will try to hang you.

I say be kind, be polite, and not a pain in the backside but just answer basic questions.
    ^^^What he said^^^

Anyone remember what the original post was about before the flame throwers came out? I like my CT9 by the way even its plain because it never malfunctions.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    This attitude alone answers all of my questions about people like you. Ignorant. I for one, know many people including family members who are LEO's.
    I have the utmost respect for LE, and always will, and know a few. When I possibly break the law by shooting someone. Until I break ANY law...........when you may or may not have broken the law, and it's in question, I will repeat again, the LE and the DA are NOT YOUR FRIENDS. It is their responsibility to find anything to put you in jail, it's their job. Before you start throwing accusations of ignorance, I would take a good look in the mirror, and the next time you break the law(even a speeding ticket) I'll let you tell me how they are my friend. I don't know what world you live in, but they are a$$hole's up here. Takes them a hour and a half to respond to a call in a city with a population of 60,000. They have a tough job to do, I respect that, but that's all I respect. I have been treated like $@@t on more than one occasion, and I've never been arrested for disorderly. It doesn't make me ignorant, it makes me aware that not all cops are angels.

Quote Originally Posted by RonW View Post
    It doesn't matter what part of Texas I live. It's no ones bussiness.

Have some respect for our LEO. No matter where you live, have some respect for our police officers. Again your attitude reflects on how you interact with law enforcement. I hope you do not have a CHL and if you do, your attittude towards LEO gives honest law abiding citizens like myself a bad name...

Let me guess, you're a part of OCT aren't you?
    Ontario Certified Teacher, how did you know? You must be clairvoyant, in which case I need not go on.

Sorry to the OP for getting OT.

I will tell y'all what is my friend - it's this here fresh baked pecan pie I'm fixin' to eat:

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Thank god for some common sense...

Gunpackingpanda, have fun with your CT9! Chances are good that you'll be using it at the range exclusively, where your customization will get rave reviews!
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman