CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom triggers for Kahr CM9?

Default Custom triggers for Kahr CM9?

Has anyone released a custom trigger for the CM9? The factory one tears up my trigger finger.

Let me know if you find one, I have the same issue with with mp PM9 and my CM9.

There are very few after market parts for Kahr pistols. Polishing the trigger might help, but a proper grip that limits the movement of the gun in your hands is probably the best cure. I have no problem with the "cheese grater" grips or trigger, because I have a very solid hold on the pistol.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Muggsy is 100% correct. The only option I found was the PM9193 which gave a shorter travel. It is imperative to have a solid grip on these little ones.

For long range sessions taping your trigger finger or a shot of Tough Skin might also help. I don't plan on shooting anyone more than seven times.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    For long range sessions taping your trigger finger or a shot of Tough Skin might also help. I don't plan on shooting anyone more than seven times.
    What if your plan goes all to Hell? How will you cope with the wound?

Default Custom triggers for Kahr CM9?

I'm also not a fan of the shape of the trigger. The trigger action is great but my finger tends to end up at the bottom of the trigger touching the trigger guard no matter how much I focus on grip and trigger control.

Wow , in all my years shooting handguns I've never had a trigger cause me any problems . You need to work on your grip , maybe .

You hear people talk about trigger slap ! I can't even guess what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
    Wow , in all my years shooting handguns I've never had a trigger cause me any problems . You need to work on your grip , maybe .

You hear people talk about trigger slap ! I can't even guess what that is.
    +++++++++++++++++1

Cool

I wish my cm9 had a longer trigger reach or a "long" trigger. I shoot a lot of handguns and they have a far longer trigger reach. The shorter trigger reach of the cm9 causes me to have too much finger thru the trigger guard.

At first, that was ok. I would manage the trigger much like a da revolver. Now, I find I do better using only the pad of my trigger finger. The natural fit places the joint of the finger on the trigger and I have to consciously place pad on trigger. Guess I'll just have to get use to it. Everything cant be perfect.