Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: another gun store site

CDNN grades conservative on the used guns has been my experience. The Very Good to Excellent ones were almost like new. Never bought anything except magazines from GrabAGun but they have good prices also and are near Dallas.

I use them mainly for magazines but I've also bought at least one gun from them. The FFL kept my free stuff, which was the last time I visited his store. Sign up on the website for their email alerts and that will generate the catalog mailer to your address.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

If you pay attention to their sales flyers you can get some fantastic deals. Over the holidays I got a new CW40 for $269.99 from them.
    Draw me not without provocation, sheath me not without honor.

Quote Originally Posted by deadeye111 View Post
    CDNN grades conservative on the used guns has been my experience. The Very Good to Excellent ones were almost like new.
    this is spot on i also know this 1rst hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    The FFL kept my free stuff, which was the last time I visited his store. Sign up on the website for their email alerts and that will generate the catalog mailer to your address.
    my FFL did not keep my free stuff but when i went last week to pick up my purchase, he said i'm done taking transfers from CDNN he was not happy to say the least that i was able to get a firearm for the same price as him being a dealer.

SUPER FAST SHIPPING BTW
    BOB