Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bionic Muggsy

Now with that new Bionic Knee you may be able to pick up a second job as a NFL kicker you should to kick a 75 yard field goal with no problem. Listen old sailor you take care and get better my prayers are with you, just don’t kick the doctor with your old leg. Get better fast so we can see your mug on the forum again. Humm mug,muggsy I think I made a funny.

kicker.jpg
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot

Where the hell did all that good humor come from all of a sudden? Kinda like making peace with your god just in case I suppose....but it's still rather scary.

Brass cased lead...it's easier on the teeth, which you'll appreciate if you survive.

Sincerely...best of luck with this and look forward to "seeing" you when you get back.

-- Don
    NRA Benefactor

Good luck on your surgery muggs. I work with people every week who have knee, hip and shoulder replacements and have found having the right "bullet holder" when you're biting that bullet can make things just a little bit easier..Just sayin

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

As a public service I've offered to video tape the procedure and watch his back if he finds the need for the drugs. Drugs totally blow your situational awareness and the recently posted bullet holder would be a terrible waste if your asleep.

So despite your fear of every one seeing your shortcomings Ill be there to record everything for posterity and take care of the bullet holder for you as well.

I'm sure things will go just fine and dandy, I can feel it in my cells. They do this stuff every day. How do you thing them docs drive Mercedes, and Beamers, and wear fancy watches.

Best of luck. I have to go back and check out the bullet holder again.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Oh Muggs ol' bean.

#1. Get hold of the implant, find out how it works, correct machining deficiencies, then write FRONT on the front part. I know a guy who had a total knee replacement put in backwards and he's got one leg that works like a flippin' ostridge.

#2. Be sure to sign the papers to donate your body to science....... fiction.

#3. Another guy somehow had nerve damage after knee replacement. Every time he tries to squash a bug or put out a cigarette, he ends up pickin' his nose.

#4. Remember that you can get away with grabass, and blame it on the meds.

#5. If they won't let you out of the joint... I mean hospital... threaten to sing!

Good luck Muggs, break a-

sorry.

Take a Sharpie and clearly mark which knee they're supposed to do. Front and back of your leg, just in case.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Please get your but out of the hospital as soon as possible and back on the Forum. We need some sanity from the PNW.
    Steve, Whidbey Island

Get well soon

Define well? It's a new knee, I think the rest of him will continue to be very sick, not sick like Jocko but a few degrees off ya know?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

My son has been needing that surgery ever since his car accident over three years ago. The doctors say he's too young and, so far, have refused to operate. Good luck with yours. I'm sure every thing will work out fine.