Crimsontrace   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I have a ? about the navigation on this forum

At the bottom of the replies you should see a "Quick Navigation" section with a box you can click. That box will let you navigate to whichever subforum you would like to go to, so after you post, if you want to drop back into "General Discussion" for instance, click the box (in this thread it currently says general discussion) and click the subforum name you want to navigate to (again, general discussion).

That should take care of what you're asking for, if I'm understanding you right. Also, I will be moving this to Technical Questions.

Thumbs up

Justin I think that might be it. Let me try that....

That is it Justin, thank you. Just used to seeing this at the top of pages.... Now I know, thanks.

Yeah, it's at the bottom, which is different...BUT that being said, I read from top to bottom, so it makes sense that it is there...I just had to train myself to be used to it.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page. On the bottom right hand side (right below "Page 1 of 2", etc.) it says "Quick Navigation" and then in the box is either Technical Support or General Discussion or whatever forum you are in. Click on that and the list of all forums comes up. Just click on the one you want.
    Women call it "the silent treatment", and they think we don't like it.
    "The more laws, the less justice." Cicero

Glad I stumbled across this as i had the same question

Never seen or used that before. Kind of cool. I'll have to try and put it to use so I don't forget about it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."