Quote Originally Posted by Dreams_of_Steel View Post
Nice review! I am looking forward to getting my T9 back from Kahr with the hopes that they fix the issue of the slide not locking back and the finish issues mine has. I noticed yours looks flawless around the business end of the slide and frame whereas mine looks like it got skipped in the finishing process then dropped. Again, thanks for showing us how awesome the T9 is, once the functional issue is worked out of mine it will be my daily CC piece. It is by far the best shooting gun I own.
Thanks! I hope yours gets running right. The slide lock issue is most likely a slide catch spring. Should be fixable
Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
The T9 surely is a nice looking gun but for carry I guess I've been spoiled by my PM9. Since getting my PM9 a bunch of years ago I've sold my Glock 26 and my .380 and .45 only get carried occasionally.

Maybe a T9 with some hot ammo could replace my .45 as a house gun and occasional carry?
The T9 is one of the sweetest shooters I've shot. Would make a very nice house gun. I wouldn't feel undergunned at all loaded with some nice modern +p loads.