Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Popularity of the T9?

Default Popularity of the T9?

I was just wondering how many T9's are actually out there. I have never seen one in person. I would sure be interested in seeing and holding one, let alone shooting one. How many of you here on this forum have one, and how do you like it?

I've only seen one myself in person at a gun show. I held it a long time the seller was very sympathetic. I wish I didn't have to put it back down, it felt awesome in the hand.

There's one for sale here or there was in the Kahrs for sale area. I'd like to have one some day.

I think the folks that have them don't often part with them and just don't see many new ones.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Based on serial numbers there are few made each year. It's a nice gun but some see it less desirable for carry than the smaller models.

Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

I carry one daily and it is on my side right now. Also have a k9 and they are both great guns. The T is a natural shooter and fits my hand like it was custom made. Bought it new and no, it is not for sale!! The looks don't hurt either. Is it a little heavier, yes. Does it bother me, not in the least. A good holster and belt and you never notice. I carry IWB most of the time.
    I just love it because it is a natural extension of my hand and have never had a failure in around 800 rounds. Get one and you wont regret it.

I would like to have one for a range\office gun to go with my PM9.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm one of those who think smaller Kahrs make more sense for their intended purpose. But options are good.
    ​O|||||||O

It would be very nice to complete the all steel 9mm collection and add one to my MK9 and K9. I see that they have them at Buds for around $700.00. Maybe one of these days.

I guess the number of responses to this thread, or should I say the lack of responses, indirectly answers the question. So far, only 2 that have responded have one. Not too popular on this forum.

The T9 is a beautiful gun, and a great shooter
    Kahr T9: Initial Impressions: http://youtu.be/SMlabhzA7EE

Full review coming soon.

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to your full review. Please let us know when it is done.