Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Popularity of the T9?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreams_of_Steel View Post
    Nice review! I am looking forward to getting my T9 back from Kahr with the hopes that they fix the issue of the slide not locking back and the finish issues mine has. I noticed yours looks flawless around the business end of the slide and frame whereas mine looks like it got skipped in the finishing process then dropped. Again, thanks for showing us how awesome the T9 is, once the functional issue is worked out of mine it will be my daily CC piece. It is by far the best shooting gun I own.
    Thanks! I hope yours gets running right. The slide lock issue is most likely a slide catch spring. Should be fixable
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    The T9 surely is a nice looking gun but for carry I guess I've been spoiled by my PM9. Since getting my PM9 a bunch of years ago I've sold my Glock 26 and my .380 and .45 only get carried occasionally.

Maybe a T9 with some hot ammo could replace my .45 as a house gun and occasional carry?
    The T9 is one of the sweetest shooters I've shot. Would make a very nice house gun. I wouldn't feel undergunned at all loaded with some nice modern +p loads.

I replaced my HK P7 with a T9.
    I don't regret is one bit. Sold the P7 for $1300. Bought the T9 for $500.
    Had $800 in my pocket and a MUCH better gun.
    The HK P7 is a nice gun, but has issues if you use it too much...it's gets very hot after shooting 3-4 mags worth within 10 minutes, then it fails to feed, fails to eject, and suffers accuracy issues.....
    NONE of which happen with the T9. I've fired 400rds within 20-25min, including stopping to load 6, 8rd mags as needed.
    No issues. No failures of any kind.

Happy to hear of your success with he T9. I am always tempted to pick one up; but i have never even seen one in person.

They are around...occasionally on armslist and gunbroker

I see some decent prices on them at Bud's; but, like i say, i would certainly like to hold one first.

Quote Originally Posted by Redstate View Post
    I see some decent prices on them at Bud's; but, like i say, i would certainly like to hold one first.
    That's reasonable. I just picked up my new T9 from my FFL. I bought it from Bud's. I have a K9 that is my primary CCW and I love it. I had an MK9 and never could warm to it. I have not shot my T9 yet but based on handling it I feel safe saying that if you like the K9 you will like the T9.

Quote Originally Posted by photoman12001 View Post
    That's reasonable. I just picked up my new T9 from my FFL. I bought it from Bud's. I have a K9 that is my primary CCW and I love it. I had an MK9 and never could warm to it. I have not shot my T9 yet but based on handling it I feel safe saying that if you like the K9 you will like the T9.
    I am sure i would like it. In any event, look forward to your range report on your new T9