Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: CM9 Didn't Perform Today

I'm beginning to think that this thread needs to be renamed; something like the Kahr Confessional.

-steve
    -NRA Life Member

-It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you!

-Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    -Thomas Paine

Forgive me for I have sinned.

Quote Originally Posted by texjack View Post
    My K40 doesn't like 9mm ammo. Stovepipe, stovepipe, oops. The only time I have had a Kahr malfunction.
    If we are going to start confessing, I will mention the time I had 2 identical Sig 239's out. Well, not really identical, one was 9mm and the other was 40 S&W. Fired a 9mm out of the 40 with no damage to the gun. As far as firing a 380 out of a 9mm, not sure there is much of an issue there, but would not expect the gun to cycle. Here is a test of "380 +P" in a 9mm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgOa25NhFio Note that Shootingthebull said if he had a Kahr P380 or a Beretta pico? he would have tested the ammo in those 380's because the manufactures claim they can handle 380 +P. There is no SAAMI standard for +P in 380, but if you feel the need, the Kahr is probably the way to go.

I confess, my friend did it just the other day. No really, it was he. He had a .40 cal round loaded in the mag of his CW9 and at first couldn't figure out why it would not load. Go figure.

Back in the good old days my "old man" used to tell me to be sure my brain was engaged before disengaging the safety.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380