Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I joined the broken striker club

We need to do a writing campaign of all of us with this issue and maybe Kahr will take notice.

Well crap - I've dry fired (without a snapcap) my new CT380 a couple dozen times since getting it last month. Guess that's gonna stop right now. Haven't even taken it to the range yet.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

With over 300 round in my cw380 with the serial starting with RH makes me think twice on trusting it and staying with my cm9.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Well crap - I've dry fired (without a snapcap) my new CT380 a couple dozen times since getting it last month. Guess that's gonna stop right now. Haven't even taken it to the range yet.
    When my Wife got her P380, I dry fired the Hell out of it bareback, with no snap cap. Hundreds of times. It also has about 700 rds through it. No broken striker so far.

The second time my striker broke on my p380, Kahr also replaced the slide. Makes me wonder if something was faulty about the channel.

So, somebody needs to make an aftermarket forged part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I asked this in another thread. Does anybody have a serial number range for the defective strikers? This completely unacceptable IMHO.

I just checked my serial number. It too is an RH series. It's now restricted to the safe until this issue is fixed.

My CW is RH while my P is RD.

Has anyone contacted Kahr direct and asked them about the problem? I would like to know if it is a bad batch of strikers that went out or slides in the RH cw380 but this holds the question will they admit it.

Well I just checked my serial # and mine is an RH so I will be watching these striker threads very closely.
    Might pick up an LCP in the meantime for good measure,Kahr is really dissapointing me with these CW380 issues!