CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: still black

I just think it's kind of sick that the Govt. and it's puppets controllers, have capability to shelter a BUNCH of civillians, but instead are just going to leave us out to be die,
    I guess that saves them the trouble of doing it. That probably the least deserving perverts, thieves, and other scum, are going to be protected, while the rest of us get left on our own. I've been hearing stories of things going on in DC that turn my stomach, rampant pedophilia, so common they have the name chicken-hawking for it.
    I know Hollywood is full of pedophiles, and that child actors are routinely abused. Part of the reason so many child actors end up drug addicts and alcoholics and are dead in their 20's. I didn't know Washington was just as bad. Looking at pictures of the Congressmen, some of them just look like perverts. It would be nice if could just dismiss that as another conspiracy theory, but my gut won't let me.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

One thing is for sure, this is the Craziest sonofabitch, I ever seen in the white house, and the fact that normally reasonable people, have drank this clown's kool aid, really blows my mind.
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

Quote Originally Posted by downtownv View Post
    One thing is for sure, this is the Craziest sonofabitch, I ever seen in the white house, and the fact that normally reasonable people, have drank this clown's kool aid, really blows my mind.
    Yep, worst president ever - and that's saying a lot.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

There is some crazy on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Yep, worst president ever - and that's saying a lot.
    where were you from 01 to 09? you somehow forgot Bush/Cheney (" Upon leaving office the final poll recorded his approval rating as 19%, a record low for any U.S. President.) it was Bush/Cheney that got Obama elected. not even the wealth and whiteness of Romney/Ryan could beat Obama in '12. like all politicians, Obama has disappointed those who voted for him. that's the problem with voting, it's never who is best, it's a choice between who is least worse.
    Bush/Cheney put a black guy in the White House and the black guy really didn't have to do much other than be black. as Wilmore reminds us, he's still black.

Some folks keep pushing those Bush poll numbers lower every time their BDS erupts. lol

And who really believes the current clown has 50% approval ratings? Good lawdy.

Bush wasn't near as bad as Obama is, and the empty suit emperor is getting worse each day.

Stupid voters beat Romney, and that's a fact. Romney would be an ideal candidate for the democrats.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    where were you from 01 to 09? you somehow forgot Bush/Cheney (" Upon leaving office the final poll recorded his approval rating as 19%, a record low for any U.S. President.)
    That was before OBAMA who is at least 10x worse in every way that Bush was bad. (Timid in identifying Islam as the source of the evil. Not finishing off our enemies. Too government oriented economically) In retrospect Bush looks way better to people:

"Presidents approval rating hits 9 year high -President Bush that is"
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Well, it is true that Bush/Cheney got such a worthless incompetent elected in 2008.

Obama is so bad, I think Hillarybeast would've been preferable.... and she's a POS, IMO.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Well, it is true that Bush/Cheney got such a worthless incompetent elected in 2008.

Obama is so bad, I think Hillarybeast would've been preferable.... and she's a POS, IMO.
    Actually imho McCain got this excrescence elected in 2008. As bad a candidate as he was, if McCain had the sense to say "hell no" instead of "OK" to the bank bail outs he'd have swept in. He was actually ahead at that point having selected Sarah Palin as his running mate. It was having nobody on the people's side during the bail out that fired up the tea party movement, and drained Republican enthusiasm to zilch. And Romney got him re-elected, having no credibity against Obamacare since Romneycare in Mass was the same thing.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

What I flushed down the toilet this morning is still black.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380