Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A-o 1911bko

Thanks for stopping by WMD. Always nice to receive your visits.

I concur completely with your statements.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default I just went out door rang shoot my new Auto Ordance Bko 1911. It perform flawlessly

I own Auto Ordance Bko 1911 I just put first 200 rounds ammo through it at out door rang had zero issues with it. The gun shoot at point aim at 15 yard. I shooting cheap Walmart brand new 230 grain ammo was totally reliable more than accurate enough get job done. I am very please my Auto Ordance BKO 1911 been one best Ge spec 1911 I ever own.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    Anyone picked up one of these yet? Looks like a faithful reproduction of a WWII 1911, at an amazing price. $450 on Bud's. Is it made in the Phillipines?

I think I'm going to have to give this a try. I'd like to have a real vintage WWII 1911, but I can get three of these for the price of one worn out WWII model.

A long time ago in the 1980s the Auto-Ordnance slides and receivers were cast and they were actually Essex parts

Read some reviews on the AO, all good! Not a 1911 fan, but I may put one of these on my list.
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

But today Auto-Ordnancre frame slide are made buy them in new factory in Worcester MA. The fit and finish on my AO BKO is good any thing Colt or Springfield Armory makes on there Gi spec 1911 guns. When first got my AO BKO 1911 compare my step Father Springfield Armory Gi spec stainless steel 1911 my handgun was tighter than his. Well made handgun for price.