Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new

Thread: Found solution to FTF and failure to return to battery on CW 380

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by LeeTn View Post
    "update extractor"? Does that mean that it has been redesigned?
    I emailed Jay a couple weeks ago and specifically asked about this. His response was that it has indeed, been redesigned to allow for better feeding.
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1953 View Post
    I emailed Jay a couple weeks ago and specifically asked about this. His response was that it has indeed, been redesigned to allow for better feeding.
    Thanks. That's really good to hear. I've been so busy the last couple of months that I haven't been able to pursue this--but it has continued to bother me. Guess I'll email Jay next....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by topgun1953 View Post
    Any idea when the change occurred? I bought my new extractor from Midway late last year, and as I mentioned above the pistol still doesn't like Fiocchi. If the change was made recently made then we all still run the risk of getting older stock if we order a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by dsk View Post
    Any idea when the change occurred? I bought my new extractor from Midway late last year, and as I mentioned above the pistol still doesn't like Fiocchi. If the change was made recently made then we all still run the risk of getting older stock if we order a new one.
    No, I'm not sure. I only asked because of the interest in this thread. The only mention of the updated extractor was by jtsmall earlier in this thread back in 11/16. If I were to order one, I'd try to talk to a human to make sure you get the latest and greatest. My P380 has been great for some time now...500 rnds or so. I took some length off of the rear extractor pin months ago. I don't try to run Fiocchi though 😃😃
    Kahr P380 x2
    Kahr K9
    Kahr CM45
    Sig P938
    Sig P365 x2
    Sig P322
    1911 Range Officer 9mm
    M&P 9mm