If you take in to account all of the complaints on the .380, and all of the........this ammo works and this ammo doesn't, it's all over the map. One person says Perfecta works, another says no. One says Remington works, another says no. Some people can only find one brand that works. There is no consistency with any of it. You also have to take in to account all of the owners who don't know about this site, or don't read about any internet issues. These poor people just unload the firearm on to the next person. Let's get down to basics. There is no reason why you should have to go through all of this with a new firearm. Most people are not gunsmiths, engineers, etc.. Purchase at your own risk people. You should not have to go through hundreds of dollars in ammo, to try and find one that works consistently. You end up spending more time and money than you paid for the firearm in the first place. To put it in perspective, I've been a shooter for over 45+ years, and besides my MK, I have never had ANY of these issues with ANY firearm or manufacturer. I guess you have to ask yourself, is a .380 really worth all of this trouble? Apparently some think so................................................ .....