Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PM45 pocket carry - Yes, it can be done.

IMHO. When split-seconds count, that pocket holster can get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by 97hmcs View Post
    IMHO. When split-seconds count, that pocket holster can get in the way.
    I agree that split-seconds count. I prefer to gain speed advantage through ongoing training than by sacrificing safety. YMMV.
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by RRP View Post
    We are all entitled to our opinions, and I will respect yours. I cannot, however, agree with you on this matter. I can only hope you don't preach this in your NRA classes.

Good luck to you.
    No doubt!!!

At the very least, I'd want a Kydex or some other stiff material to cover the trigger guard and kept the trigger from catching on something. Maybe tie it to a belt loop so that it pops off automatically as soon as the gun is drawn. If it was a revolver I wouldn't be so concerned, but with the Kahr you could have little have little indication the trigger was caught on something until it fired. I can't fit the CM45, and pocket holster into any of my pants pockets, so it's not a big thing with me, but I would still want to be safe about it, if I were able to pocket carry.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

But back to the original topic, I'm looking for khaki recommendations for PM45 pocket carry. Anyone have any luck with a particular brand?

Cabelas brand flat front khakis have some HUGE front pockets, also their Trailhiker II cargo pants...
    Check under the product information tab, I think the pockets are 10" wide and 13" deep...
    http://tinyurl.com/my78n7z

Best Best can do for a link on my phone here..
    Comparison is the thief of Joy....

CW380
    MK9

We are all entitled to our opinions, and I will respect yours. I cannot, however, agree with you on this matter. I can only hope you don't preach this in your NRA classes.

Good luck to you.
    Other than disagreeing and chastizing me, do you actually have anything of real substance to say?

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Other than disagreeing and chastizing me, do you actually have anything of real substance to say?
    You expressed an opinion with which I disagreed. I offered a counter-point and that's all you can come back with to defend your position?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, folks.
    NRA Life Member

"Owning a handgun doesn't make you armed any more than owning a guitar makes you a musician." -Col Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by ReManG View Post
    Cabelas brand flat front khakis have some HUGE front pockets, also their Trailhiker II cargo pants...
    Check under the product information tab, I think the pockets are 10" wide and 13" deep...
    http://tinyurl.com/my78n7z

Best Best can do for a link on my phone here..
    Thank you! Ordered two pair of khaki and a pair of shorts. I'll report how they turn out...

You expressed an opinion with which I disagreed. I offered a counter-point and that's all you can come back with to defend your position?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program, folks.
    ...other than the dig at his NRA instruction practices...
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101