Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen

Thread: 2015 Baby Desert Eagle with VP Frank Harris

Default 2015 Baby Desert Eagle with VP Frank Harris

Here is the newest Baby Desert Eagle III for 2015. This model offers a slimmer and a more streamlined look along with additional features. Frank Harris explains what makes the Baby Desert Eagle III an excellent handgun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtva41lDQxM

Thanks for the heads up. I didn't catch an MSRP mentioned; any idea of the cost?
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Very interesting. I shall check one out when available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I didn't catch an MSRP mentioned; any idea of the cost?
    I don't think the MSRP is available right now. I checked on the website and didn't find it. I have to say that the BDE III is slimmer, lighter and better looking than the II models

Who will be the new manufacturer? I think I heard Mr. Harris say someone new would be producing the pistol, but he didn't say who that will be. Did they drop the subcompact version (small grip) from their lineup? The decocker looks nice. Is it a decocker and safety or will they be offering a decocker version only?

I just watched the video again. I didn't see the subcompact version on their display. I did hear him say the new manufacturer of the gun is in Israel. Is it BUL? They already make their 1911 guns, so it would make sense for them to make the Baby Desert Eagle also. It looks nice. I have a model II, but I would expect to buy one of these as well. I just don't know whether I want the full-size or short-slide version.