Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another reason why we NEED the Keystone XL Pipeline

Quote Originally Posted by Nytcrawler93 View Post
    The better alternative is to keep investing in green energy. We do not benefit from Keystone, Canada does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all benefit from oil. Green energy is just a dream. Coal and oil made us the most powerful nation on the face of the earth with the highest standard of living. What did Solyndra bring us?
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    You have a fortune? What's it like?
    It's like not having to worry where my next meal comes from if social security goes bankrupt. It's like owning my home free and clear. It like being able to pay cash when I buy a new vehicle. It came from working hard and never over extending.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    We all benefit from oil. Green energy is just a dream. Coal and oil made us the most powerful nation on the face of the earth with the highest standard of living. What did Solyndra bring us?
    For gods sake someone tell Iceland before they make a terrible mistake!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renew...rgy_in_Iceland

Quote Originally Posted by ScottM View Post
    For gods sake someone tell Iceland before they make a terrible mistake!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Renew...rgy_in_Iceland
    No thanks. Not interested in living on a frozen volcano.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I love how Solyndra is the only argument. Fossil fuels will not last forever. It is better to be prepared rather than stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    It's like not having to worry where my next meal comes from if social security goes bankrupt. It's like owning my home free and clear. It like being able to pay cash when I buy a new vehicle. It came from working hard and never over extending.
    I must have took a wrong turn. I owe 3 times what I paid for my house, if SS goes broke, so do I. I worked hard and still do the best I can. I must have missed a sign or something.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I must have took a wrong turn. I owe 3 times what I paid for my house, if SS goes broke, so do I. I worked hard and still do the best I can. I must have missed a sign or something.
    Nope, you just need us to come up and tell them to ditch the violets and make you chief. That would actually probably make some happy.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

Oh man it's been violet central this week. My immensely obese fat boss violet is trying to teach me a new records program we're switching too.

The program itself is a nightmare from hell that somebody dreamed up that obviously loved computers more than law enforcement.

She's a lousy teacher and not that good at it herself. Very frustrating.

Then I'm first to learn cause I won't go to the class since I'm deaf and never get nothing out of them but mostly cause the other violets are so busy because another violet is gone for two weeks so they need to cover.

3 times today the stuff the other violets were suppose to cover I had to do anyhow cause they were at lunch or out of the building hauling their kids around or who knows what? Lunch at 3 in the afternoon.

Sheesh, I'm ready for Walmart. Welcome to Walmart, get your sh!t and get out. Have a nice day!
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Oh man. I can relate to the violet incident. I made ours mad today because I suggested that instead of us creating a project to send to an outside vendor to complete some work, and then us having to go back and make sure it is right and approve it, that we should actually just do it ourself because it would take half the time. Of course that would mean our violet would have to do something besides give her work to someone else to do and be responsible for something. So needless to say it didn't go over very well.

Visit here:

Quote Originally Posted by Nytcrawler93 View Post
    I don't understand why we would build a pipeline so Canada can send it overseas. I am for smart diversification of energy.

You've got it wrong, Nytcrawler93. If we don't build a pipeline Canada will sell the oil over seas. Canada an ally of the U.S. is offering us the first right of refusal.
    They want us to get the oil.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380