CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why he doesn't like Kahr.

Default Why he doesn't like Kahr.

I'm sure many of you have seen this before but what do you think about this video? Everyone has a right to their own opinions and views. Some of use prefer different types of guns and triggers. I happen to love both Glock and Kahr triggers. Each weapon has thier own roles and purposes. To me, Glock is to a duty weapon as Kahr is to a CCW. They both fit a certain role and both do it well. I do not agree with his opinion of the Kahr trigger but he does make some valid points.

http://youtu.be/q_syz38TCXg

His opinion is his opinion. It has no more value than that. Folks like him on FoolTube IMHO are for the most part blowhards. Folks like Hickok45 have credibility due to tenure.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by Longitude Zero View Post
    His opinion is his opinion. It has no more value than that. Folks like him on FoolTube IMHO are for the most part blowhards. Folks like Hickok45 have credibility due to tenure.

Thats why you have to take what these guys say with a "Grain of salt". I do get a kick out of all the wanna be weapons experts that have flooded YouTube over the years. I do however like Hickok45, especially the way he chuckles after blowing up a 2 liter of soda.

I like Hickok45 also, he appears to enjoy every gun he holds, and is an excellent shot.

Default Why he doesn't like Kahr.

Started to watch this one but long preamble full of "I" turned me off. As H45 says, "life is good." But it's also short.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

I tried to skip forward to what he had to say about the trigger so I have no idea what I missed. However, the things he doesn't like about Kahr triggers is exactly what I like about them. As LZ says...we all have our opinions.
    ​O|||||||O

I think the fellow could have made his main argument as effectively, whether one agrees with his argument or not, in 2-3 minutes. The 12+ minute video wasted about 10 minutes of my time.

I'd be interested in what the valid points are that you think he made. They might be worth discussing in this thread so that we might learn from one another.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Hickock seems to find something good in every gun. I'm not even interested in hearing what some blowhard says about Kahr, I know what I like.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

The fact that the comments for this video have been removed and disabled says a lot. IMHO the guy is an A-hole who knows very little about firearms. S&W sold a lot of fine guns with a very similar trigger pull. All Kahr pistols are excellent concealed carry guns. His screen name of Humans for Targets says a lot about him, too. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Kahrs are known for their long smooth trigger. That's what attracted me to them. I find it odd that the comment feature on that video was disabled. Did he want to give his opinion without anyone rebutting because he knew others would slam him? Others that know the Kahr product much better than him?
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin