CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brass Tacks on Immigration

Default Brass Tacks on Immigration

Another home run by Bill Whittle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUdV...ription-upload
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

+1 Makes your blood boil, doesn't it?
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

blah, blah. oh, wait, do the blah,blah with fire in the background, hmmm, much better. you want to get real on immigration? really real? if your not a native american, than pack up your stuff and haul it back to where grandpa came from. yeah, just get out. go away. leave this back to the natives. the native americans were doing ok here, didn't bother the land, took only what they needed. the immigrants who came here looking for a free lunch and then brought black immigrants to get the lunch out of the fields are the people who ruined this place. now the immigrants don't want more immigrants(always funny to see a irishman carrying a sign that says, "no pollocks"). but at the same time they need the new immigrants to clean and process the pigs and chickens, mow the grass, put shingles on the roof and nanny the kids. hate illegals, unless it's your illegal huh?- that's bs! (next time you have a project and go to the Home Depot parking lot to hire some day labor, try to be nice and act "white").

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    blah, blah. oh, wait, do the blah,blah with fire in the background, hmmm, much better. you want to get real on immigration? really real? if your not a native american, than pack up your stuff and haul it back to where grandpa came from. yeah, just get out. go away. leave this back to the natives. the native americans were doing ok here, didn't bother the land, took only what they needed. the immigrants who came here looking for a free lunch and then brought black immigrants to get the lunch out of the fields are the people who ruined this place. now the immigrants don't want more immigrants(always funny to see a irishman carrying a sign that says, "no pollocks"). but at the same time they need the new immigrants to clean and process the pigs and chickens, mow the grass, put shingles on the roof and nanny the kids. hate illegals, unless it's your illegal huh?- that's bs! (next time you have a project and go to the Home Depot parking lot to hire some day labor, try to be nice and act "white").
    wow...you have done some thinking. I get your post and applaud your candor. What we need are borders. We cannot have a welfare state and migrant labor. Impossible to have both. Get rid of the welfare in this country and the market will determine if "illegals" are needed or not. It is really that simple.
    I am the Living Man

get rid of welfare? what kind of welfare? the food stamp kind or the bank bailout kind? always gives me a chuckle when fox news finds come cadillac driving welfare queen in the ghetto, using 2 cards to get double food and totally turn a blind eye when Goldman Sachs makes off with billion$. go back to when the native americans were living here, there were no borders or concepts of borders, just nomadic people following the seasons and herds. it was the immigrant sons of eurotrash that came here and invented the fence, to keep other immigrants out. been a real friendly place to live ever since, huh? here ya go, read about the great Postville Raid-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_Raid " Some 300 workers were convicted on document fraud charges within four days. The majority served a five-month prison sentence before being deported. Several employees and lower and middle level managers were indicted on charges of conspiracy to harbor illegal immigrants, aggravated identity theft, and child labor violations among others and were convicted, serving prison sentences between 60 days and 41 months. Neither the owner, Aaron Rubashkin, nor his sons Sholom and Heshy Rubashkin, who were in charge of the management of Agriprocessors, were convicted of immigration and labor law violations." makes a lot of sense, huh?

this is hilariously sad--
    "With helicopters, buses and vans, hundreds of federal officials from the ICE together with agents and officers of other federal, state, and local agencies, raided the meat packing plant in the morning hours of 12 May 2008, seizing company records and arresting 389 individuals.[1] According to the U.S. attorney's office for the Northern District of Iowa, those arrested included “290 Guatemalans, 93 Mexicans, 2 Israelis and 4 Ukrainians”. Eighteen were juveniles.[2]
    According to the ICE, taxpayers footed the costs of the raid totaled $5,211,092 as of August 21, 2008, not including costs associated with the U.S. Attorney’s Office, the U.S. Department of Labor or local Postville authorities.[10] The Rubashkin family, once immigrants but now citizens and a staunchly conservative are ultra-Orthodox Jews of the Lubavitcher hasidic movement, who owned and operated Agriprocessors,they of course, are totally innocent and had the money to buy the justice which proves that. US attorney, 0- jews, 1, game over, company now called AgriStar. just another slice of life in america.

get rid of welfare? what kind of welfare? the food stamp kind or the bank bailout kind? always gives me a chuckle when fox news finds come cadillac driving welfare queen in the ghetto, using 2 cards to get double food and totally turn a blind eye when Goldman Sachs makes off with billion$. go back to when the native americans were living here, there were no borders or concepts of borders, just nomadic people following the seasons and herds. it was the immigrant sons of eurotrash that came here and invented the fence, to keep other immigrants out. been a real friendly place to live ever since, huh? here ya go, read about the great Postville Raid-- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postville_Raid " Some 300 workers were convicted on document fraud charges within four days. The majority served a five-month prison sentence before being deported. Several employees and lower and middle level managers were indicted on charges of conspiracy to harbor illegal immigrants, aggravated identity theft, and child labor violations among others and were convicted, serving prison sentences between 60 days and 41 months. Neither the owner, Aaron Rubashkin, nor his sons Sholom and Heshy Rubashkin, who were in charge of the management of Agriprocessors, were convicted of immigration and labor law violations." makes a lot of sense, huh?
    we are on the same side here. Going back to a tribal America(sic) is not reality so I will not go into what the nomadic people did. However, I do belive Indian nations DID have borders of their own--

In my view of economics, the G has no place in any of our economic world. So welfare on the food stamp level or corporate bailouts are equal in their go0od intentions with bad outcomes.
    I am the Living Man

We are a nation of immigrants. The difference is that the majority of us came here legally. I don't object to immigration. I object to law breakers.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post

In my view of economics, the G has no place in any of our economic world. So welfare on the food stamp level or corporate bailouts are equal in their go0od intentions with bad outcomes.
    I do like that statement.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    The difference is that the majority of us came here legally. I don't object to immigration. I object to law breakers.
    Darn, i like that statement too
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/