Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .22 tcm

I drove Fords by choice. Now I can't drive anything cause I can't see well enough.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    I proudly drive a Ford by choice. What does that say about me?
    Only new car i ever bought was a ford, kept it for 13 1/2 years, think i got my moneys worth.
    In memory of great-grammy; never understood a word she yelled in polish, but we all knew what she meant.

My cars are usually about that old when I buy em. Car salesman say I should shop more often so I don't get sticker shock so bad.

Who knew a new car is over 10,000 now days. And Pickups! I'd have to live in it. Maybe HUD will starting doing truck loans soon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

LGS/Range had one but it didn't come with the extra 9mm barrel... I too was wondering about the ammo thinking it would be outrageous but it wasn't, $32.00 a box of 50.....Interesting concept especially if you get the extra barrel....I think the magazine is the same since a .22TCM is 9mm brass necked down to .22....The Sportsman channel did a show on the Rock Island factory in the Philippines and they are an impressive modern company with quality control being very important in their manufacturing process...The Rock Island 1911 pistols are well made on new CNC equipment and sell for a very competitive price....I normally like USA made guns but after seeing the program I would feel just fine about the quality in a Rock Island pistol and having two calibers for the price of one sweetens the deal that much more...

Only drawback to the .22 TCM might be ammo availability but you would still have a nice Mil Spec 9mm 1911 if you couldn't find the TCM ammo....The show shot the TCM through a chrono and it's some smokin hot stuff but extreemly loud and it makes quite a bit of muzzle blast so you might not make many friends at the range but as a self defense round the .22 TCM has a lot going for it and I hope it picks up a following so it will be reasonable to shoot unlike the FN 5.7

As for a Ford, I'm a GM guy but check this out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqldKEoOuRE

Ken Blocks 845 horsepower 1965 all wheel drive, one of a kind Mustang.....I hope the link works but if not just Google Hooligan Mustang/Ken Block....Cool video!!!

I like the 22TCM . Kinda waiting for the 22tcm r2 to show up and here some reviews . That might cause me to buy a glock 19 just for the TCM kit .

I think that my wife was driving that Mustang!
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

I'm waiting on some good FMJ to be produced in 22tcm (if it ever does) before ordering any conversion...the current offerings are soft bullets that deform and don't penetrate very well