Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: New Guy From Michigan

Default New Guy From Michigan

Hey all,

Purchased my first Kahr last week and I'm the proud owner of a new CW380. Browsed the Kahr Talk forum for a while before making my purchase (tons of great info here) and decided to join the community now that I'm a Kahr owner. Cleaned the CW380 and racked the slide about 200 times before taking it to the range today. I used UMC 95gr FMJ, Federal 95gr FMJ, Fiocchi 90gr XTPHP, and 95gr PDX1 ammo. Had 4 FTF with the UMC but it ate everything else with no problems besides one failure to go fully into battery with the PDX1 but a push of the thumb on the slide corrected the issue (possible limp wrist). Over all I'm pleased with CW380 and just wanted to share my experience and introduce myself.

Hello and welcome to the forum! I'm glad your first range trip went well. I myself bought a CW380 a couple weeks ago and love it. It's very easy and comfortable to conceal.

Well hello fellow Michigander, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new toy. This is a great forum with folks that will help you enjoy your new masterpiece.
    USN ~ Retired

Welcome from deep south Texas!!!!!!!!!!

Where in MI? I'm in Kalamazoo. Welcome to the group!

Quote Originally Posted by skiflydive View Post
    Where in MI? I'm in Kalamazoo. Welcome to the group!

Thanks! I actually lived in Kalamazoo for about 6 years, just moved to the east side of the state.
    Last edited by CJ226; 03-02-2015 at 08:46 PM.