Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How they plan to do it

Looks like the hording has started....Last Tuesday I was at Walmart and they had a pretty good supply of .223 ammo...I picked up two 100 round boxes of FMJ Federal ammo for $39.00 a box which was less than 100 once fired reloads I bought at the gun show a week before for $40.00.....Turns out I should have bought more because last night the shelves of .223 were completly empty....

Eric Holder is bound and determined to screw over gun owners one last time before the skunk leaves office....We must fight this stupid ban with everything we have because if you read the above Forbes article this ban will set a precedent allowing them to ban any number of rifle calibers that can be fired in a short barreled rifle they classify as a handgun....

The ATF will allow citizen input on this plan to ban .223 FMJ until March 16 2015.....May not do any good with the clowns we have in office now but it can't hurt to try....Send an email to the ATF: APAComments@atf.gov I hope the NRA is fighting this but we can all pitch in do our part...This may be the beginning of the end to our 2nd amendment rights and Holder would love nothing more than for us to stand by and do nothing....Send an email, call your Senator's office, tell your friends about this unlawful plan the ATF is going to use against law abiding citizens.....

Any bullet can be used in a hand gun. A long gun + 5 minutes with a hacksaw ='s a handgun.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Default RE: how they plan to do it.

Correct..."they" will nibble away at every chinque in the armor until the armor is finally gone. That's how we got this far. It's the "How you boil a frog" analogy/strategy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boiling_frog

We're half-cooked already.

edit: had to mis-spell chinque / *****
    ​O|||||||O

Wonder why the haven't though of outlawing triggers or hammers. It's probably the next thing.

...or the cardboard they make ammo boxes out of...
    ​O|||||||O

shhhhhh
    I am the Living Man

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Any bullet can be used in a hand gun. A long gun + 5 minutes with a hacksaw ='s a handgun.
    Actually by definition it doesn't. But they do tend to make up their own definitions.

And this is why the government must not be allowed to regulate the internet.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    And this is why the government must not be allowed to regulate the internet.
    give this man a cigar
    I am the Living Man