Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Appendix carry?

Default Appendix carry?

Anyone AIWB their PM/CM? If so, what's your experience with doing so and what holster do you use?

I think it's the most comfortable way to IWB carry................because of comfort issues, I can't IWB any other way. I use a High Noon tuckable Centerfold. Even good riding in a car, no pokes, no stabs, don't have to take it off.

I use a Remora holster at about 11:00. And tilt the muzzle towards the outside of my leg.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

It's just never worked for me but I'm glad it does for others.
    ​O|||||||O

I've never tried it. I do regular IWB. I have some kind of phobia about where the muzzle is pointed for appendix carry.

Appreciate the replies so far.

Starting last night I started carrying my PM45 AIWB in a Remora made for my PM9, and it's actually surprisingly comfortable. Wore it all day today; ran some errands and whatnot. I ordered an Archangel from Dale Fricke on an impulse... we'll see if it's a winner.

I carry AIWB about 1:00 in a cheap nylon holster I got for free with an Armslist purchase. I love it because it's very soft and pliable. I'm a cheapskate at heart.

I carry my CM9 in a PJ Holster AIWB holster. It's so comfortable that I have to check every now and then to make sure it's still there. Yep, it is. The gun I mean.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

If I'm not pocket carrying I'm AIWB carrying. Usually with a Remora holster if I head out the door that way. I'll sometimes just move the gun with my pocket holster to that carry position... For instance when I'm going to be seated for awhile and want easier access to my pistol.
    "I hate quotations. Tell me what you know."
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

Had to order some stuff on EPay so while I was at it ordered a cheap ($12.99) nylon Outbags OB-02S holster. Didn't expect much. Best IWB holster I've ever used! Carry at 11:00 walking, sitting and driving. Forget it's there. Easy to aim away from anything I might need. (might). Probably the same one as RevRay has.