Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CT 380 owners.....Do you pocket carry or holster it?

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Hey, I've been retired 18 years, and my oldfart uniform consists of drawstring shorts & a T-shirt 90% of the time, and sweatpants the other 10%.

besides, my butt crack will draw attention away from my Kahr if it is printing.
    You earned the uniform, wear it with pride.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm 5'9" and about 190.
    I pocket carry so far using a Blackhawk #3.....but its a little big. Need to find something better.
    I can pocket carry in jeans okay and can get to the gun with little to no trouble. In shorts...no sweat at all.

I purchased this gun (ct380) mainly for summer carry, and expected that pocket carry would be the best choice. But now that I have handled it a little....I'm kinda thinking towards a belt holster? Whether IWB or OWB I don't know. My main carry rotation is Bersa 9UC or 380 Plus both in a UBG Regulator which is an OWB Snap. Unfortunately- that holster is not made for Kahr.
    I'm still looking-

Bill K brought up the CT's height being more than the CM9, which is noticeable. But my PM9 was just a tad bit bulkier & heavier than the CT.

It would be interesting if Justin Moon made a "Covert" version of the CT - a 6 rounder like the CW380, but with the Ct's 3" barrel.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I have had a CW380 for about a year. I pocket carried it naked for a few months, then bought a Blackhawk size 3 to conceal the outline of it while pocket-carrying. With or without the holster, I carried it with an empty chamber. I recently bought a Remora similar to the one pictured in Armybrat's post above. I bought the one with a sweat shield on the left side of the pistol. This holster is secure enough to carry with a round in the chamber. I carry it in my pocket and inside my waistband. I really like this holster.

I have the limited edition CT380 with the tungsten cerakote slide and I carry in a pocket holster. I have Maggut inserts in both magazines, and having a 9 shot pocket pistol is a real comfort. The gun has been 100% reliable since right out of the box.

I pocket carry a Taurus TCP but my Daughter's CT380 is just a lil big for pocket carry for me.