Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I "like" a post?

I use Tapatalk and have an option to like, or thumbs up, a post.

Cruce Dum Spiro Fido

Aw man, that's probably what happened. I heard a big clunk last week in my van, even a deaf guy like me heard it, mechanic found a Fiat ornament plate thingy stuffed up in a cross bar in the frame, figured it must have bounced up off the road somehow, maybe I ran over the whole dang car and didn't now it?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Thats funny. So it sounds like Fiats are falling apart so maybe a guy who worked for me in the past that told me FIAT stood for "Fix It Again Tony" might be right. Of course as little as they are you may have ran over it and thought it was a pot hole.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

When I was in my 20's, I worked at a dealership that sold Fiat, Lancia, and Alpha Romeo. This 1975 Fiat Bravo was, and still is one of the nicest/ most fun cars I have driven. A 4 cylinder that winds up to 6000rpm and just starts running good. You could slide that thing around corners like a professional driver, and the shifting(stick) who needs a stinking clutch. When the engine is revving at 6500 rpm, the shifter just seems to slide right in, no clutch. It's too bad that the U.S. couldn't make motors like that at the time. It's also too bad that the metal around these things was paper thin, and this car was not made for winter. The interior was not plush, but surprisingly comfortable. Up nort here, they turned to rust buckets in 5 years, but in warm country, it would have been a nice car. It was a great grocery getter, but also good for long haul.

I had a similar vintage Fiat 124 Sport Coupe a way back then. Probably the best thing that could have happened to it was when a 16 year old driving his aunt's Trans Am ran a stop sign and totaled it for me...before it could start breaking on its own.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O