Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jeeps Rule

My '14 JKR aka "Elektra, the lethal scarlet assassin" and Hubby's '15 JKR Hard Rock aka the "Pavement Princess"

20140823_183636_Richtone(HDR)-0.jpg

20140823_180750_Richtone(HDR)-0.jpg

2014-05-02 17.46.08.jpg

after having a little fun in the ice:
    2015-01-10 14.34.51.jpg

20150223_210331.jpg
    Sooner Born and Sooner Bred

Tom Givens (Rangemaster) - Certified Advanced Firearms Instructor
    NRA Certified Instructor

Well as I live and breath, my girl pays a visit. Thanks for stopping by TD2K. I think of you often and wonder how your doing.

Appears your doing just fine in the scarlet assassin.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I'm doing great, thank you!

We are super busy at work, getting ready to move to a new building (4X larger than where we currently work).

I've used the last year and a half to get healthy. I've lost 62#, 43", and just completed by 2nd half marathon race. I'm feeling great.

I taught at Tom Givens' Tactical Conference in Memphis last February, and soon I'll be teaching some Rangemaster courses in my area. I'm super excited.

NRA Certified Instructor

I've never owned a jeep except a 99 Cherokee Sport years ago and I don't think that counts. However, I do have a Jeep story. When I was fifteen I went to work in a Pan Am [think Amoco] gas station. I was too young for a license but I did know how to drive, but only an automatic. Our service vehicle was a Willis Jeep, so My boss started sending me out on service runs, license or no. Over the next couple of weeks I learned how to drive a manual on the job so to speak, and although I don't know how that transmission and clutch took my ham-handed abuse, they did. It was still running fine a year or two later when I went north to college.

Nice pictures all. I love jeeps and my dad has had many since I was a kid but my long legs like the room in my 4x4 truck better, but jeeps are way fun and will climb anything.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'd have one if I could figure out how to get in and out of the thing and figure someplace to stow the chair.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

yes there certainly isn't much room. I have the back seats out of mine 99% of the time, but even for a weekend trip it gets cramped.

NRA Certified Instructor

our daughter sure likes it though

2014-04-12 13.53.06.jpg

NRA Certified Instructor

Nice jeeps and pup TD2K!
    Regards,
    Greg

BTW, similar kudos to 89grand and ninjaturtl: Jeeps to be proud of and excellent photos!
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Good lookin daughter there TD2K!!!...I have only had one Jeep and it was a little Comanche pickup...I don't remember exactly what year it was' something like 1987 I think but it was the last year AMC made the Jeeps and that truck was a conglomeration of different parts put together to make a single vehicle...It had a GM 4 cylinder engine, a Japanese transmission, an AMC rear end and various Ford and imported parts sprinkled around for good measure....Kinda like that Johnny Cash song " I've got a 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 automobile"....I liked the little truck but it was a bear to buy parts for.....