Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CT380 Review Video is Up on YouTube

Excellent & informative review. Thank you for your professional work and for posting it here.

My CT380 had not one problem with the Remington FMJ or the Hornady CD, but would not run the WWB at all. I was using three of the 7 round factory mags. All locked back on the last round every time with the good ammo.

I may get some of those MagGut kits, but they seem kinda pricey.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Bill K View Post
    Way more positives with your videos than negatives - keep them coming. Hope you're not upset with our minor criticisms.
    Not at all because I've grown so much by listening and fixing what I'm capable of changing. I just wish I could get the audio thing taken care of without spending a ton of money.
    Owner of and sole contributor to the Pocket Guns and Gear blog. http://mousegunaddict.blogspot.com

Thanks for another great review, will be watching for the full write up on the blog... (one of my favorite blogs...) It looks like the CT380 is the right size for a concealable, yet big enough to shoot easy .380.
    Comparison is the thief of Joy....

CW380
    MK9

Great review. I have had no problems with any ammo in my CT380, although I haven't tried WWB. Keep up the good work.