Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowe Bergdahl to Be Charged With Desertion

Default Bowe Bergdahl to Be Charged With Desertion

Bowe Bergdahl to Be Charged With Desertion

Mar. 25, 2015 2:22pm Madeleine Morgenstern

Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl will be charged with desertion, according to multiple news reports.
    He will face charges of desertion and misbehavior before the enemy, his attorney told the Washington Post.
    Bergdahl disappeared from his Afghanistan base in 2009 and was held captive by the Taliban-allied Haqqani network in Pakistan. He was freed from captivity last year in exchange for five Taliban commanders being held at Guantanamo Bay.
    Army officials announced they would hold an update on Bergdahl’s case Wednesday afternoon.
    U.S. Army Forces Command has been reviewing the Army investigation into Bergdahl’s disappearance and capture. After reports swirled in January that Bergdahl would be charged with desertion, the Pentagon said there was “no timeline” for a decision.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015...ith-desertion/

My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

There is an election coming up.........................if that weren't the case, they wouldn't be charging him............................................... .

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    There is an election coming up.........................if that weren't the case, they wouldn't be charging him............................................... .
    Maybe. But Hillary could always have said that she would have charged him, since Obama won't be eligible for office and she'll distance herself at some point.

Traded 5 terrorist for a deserter, that's really sad.

He's in for a sad life. Hope this brings some small solace to the families of those that lost sons in the search for his sorry ass.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by ripley16 View Post
    He's in for a sad life. Hope this brings some small solace to the families of those that lost sons in the search for his sorry ass.

Thank you for putting the correct label on Berdhal.....I was struggling with what to call him and not get moderated....."Sorry ASS" works for me.

The POTUS brought Bowe Bergdahl's parents to the White House Rose Garden in front of the press corps to proclaim Bowe's release and that he was a fine, heroic soldier. Also sent his puppet Susan Rice as a spokesman to the tv news agencies with the same message. It took the Army much too long to make the decision to court martial Bowe Bergdahl but now the decision has been made. I suppose Presidential pardon papers are being drawn up right now in anticipation that a court martial just might find Bergdahl guilty. It just wouldn't be right for the President to look like a fool, would it?
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    The POTUS brought Bowe Bergdahl's parents to the White House Rose Garden in front of the press corps to proclaim Bowe's release and that he was a fine, heroic soldier. Also sent his puppet Susan Rice as a spokesman to the tv news agencies with the same message. It took the Army much too long to make the decision to court martial Bowe Bergdahl but now the decision has been made. I suppose Presidential pardon papers are being drawn up right now in anticipation that a court martial just might find Bergdahl guilty. It just wouldn't be right for the President to look like a fool, would it?
    How are you going to prevent it? (looking like a fool)

Quote Originally Posted by marshal kane View Post
    You failed to mention Obama copped a feel on her Butt!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

One theory I've heard for the delayed Army decision to court marshal him, is that there may be complicating circumstances that led to him leaving his post. I personally haven't heard anything that would substantiate it, and those complications certainly could be just to politically save face, but if we play the conspiracy game, there could be stuff the Army doesn't want to drag through the public square and needed time to button them up.