Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My new Kahr T9...I like it a lot

Wonder if that's a misfit or camera angle. I know I see pictures sometimes of mine and I think to myself, there's no way I screwed them up that bad. Camera angle can really mess with a person.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yeah...it could be a shadow from the K9...
    ​O|||||||O

There is definitely some angle and shadow trickery going on in that photo. The grip fit isn't perfect but it's nowhere near as bad as it appears in the photo.

I do love my Benchmades. I've got several different models and most recently acquired my second 950-1401 (orange-handled Rift).

I've been on an Emerson kick and acquired several over the past few weeks. I also have a CQC-10 that should be here in a few days.

Nice, love the CZ too. Another one on my someday list.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Given its size, ergonomics, capacity, accuracy, and reliability I consider the P-01 to be the best all-around 9mm I have owned. My SIG P225/P6 are a close second but the P-01 beats them because it almost doubles the capacity but the guns are very similar in size. If the T9 continues to shoot well I would consider it in the top three with big points for all stainless construction and a consistent (non DA/SA) trigger). To me, a P-01 in all stainless would be the ultimate 9mm pistol, though I don't forsee mine disintegrating any time soon. The trigger created by Cajun Gun Works is phenomenal and easily the best trigger on any centerfire pistol I own.

The P225/P6 has been around a while and it's discontinued but i still think it's one of the best 9mm pistols despite all the new stuff coming out over the past few years. The P239 is nice too but I prefer the P225.

I got my set of replacement grip panels today, going to be sending them back tomorrow and requesting yet another set partially due to the mismatched wood grain and color, but mostly because of the missing piece of material at the mounting hole. I can't say I'm that surprised, I swear this gun is cursed!
    0420152026c.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    “More evil gets done in the name of righteousness than any other way.” - Glen Cook
    "Every person is the center of their own universe" - My dad
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage

Wow, that's pretty bad. It's nuts that made it past any kind of quality control check.
    My replacements aren't perfect but they are much better than the originals and I'm happy with the gun overall now.

I agree, the grip screw falls right through the mounting hole. It surprises me as well that this set made it through QC. Also, the 2 grip panels they sent me were no where near matching as far as color and grain go. I am just going to stick with the ones that were on the new frame when they sent it back and wait for Bawanna to have time to work on it. I considered trying to modify them myself but I'm no wood worker.
    “More evil gets done in the name of righteousness than any other way.” - Glen Cook
    "Every person is the center of their own universe" - My dad
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own" - Adam Savage