Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Ruger .22 Magazines and other stuff for sale

Default Ruger .22 Magazines and other stuff for sale

Most prices are at or below my cost, as I have been trying to liberate funds from our gun show inventory. It proved to be a costly "hobby" and benefited the promoters more than us... but it was fun meeting and talking to people... dealers, vendors, and customers.

*** Sold all MKIII mags*** I have 0 of these new Ruger Mark III magazines at $22 each plus shipping. Purchases may be combined for least cost in shipping. I have the small Flat Rate USPS Priority box for $5.95. Most items in bubble packs can be unpackaged and padded to save room and shipping expense.

First Class mail is available for most for $3 on up, depending on weight... up to 13 ounces at $4.12. I have the bubble-pack mailers in two sizes and can put most stuff in those, too.

Prices are discounted for cash. I can accept PayPal, "gift" preferred, or credit cards at 3% more. It cost me 3.5% for non-swiped cards with Square.

I have one of the 9-round .22M/.17HMR rotary magazines at $20 + shipping.

*** Sold all of the bumpers*** I have 3 of these TandemKross +1 Bumper bases for the 22/45 Ruger Mk2 and Mk3 22/45 magazines. Theses are below my cost at $5 each. I love them and have them on my Mk3 22/45 Lite. They do give you 11 rounds capability, but I like the added length for magazine handling and drop-protection.

I have this single stainless 7-round Springfield 1911 magazine left for $15.

I have an assortment of 1/2" by 28 tpi thread protectors in stainless and one black.

I replaced these K9 magazine springs with the Wolff springs. While they are not new, they were working fine. $6 for 3 and can put in the box with other purchases.

I bought these Keltec springs to try with the P380 mags and then took them out and put the Kahr springs back in. Like new, only tested... seemed to be a bit weaker than the Kahr springs. $7 for two springs.

Again, multiple purchases from the several posts of mine can be combined for shipping and save costs.
    Prices are discounted for cash. I can accept PayPal, "gift" preferred, or credit cards at 3% more. It cost me 3.5% for non-swiped cards with Square.

Click on my screen name "wyntrout" to PM me. I'll answer questions here, too.

Wynn
    Last edited by wyntrout; 05-17-2015 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Items sold
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Quantities updated. Now have 3 +1 Bumpers and 3 Mark III mags left.

I used one of the bumpers to turn a Mark III mag into a Mark III 22/45 mag for me and sold 5 of the bumpers, too.

Wynn
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I sold two of the Mark III mags, have one left, and sold all of the +1 Bumpers... great product... check Tandem Kross' site online.

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and

Update on Ruger magazines left.

Two Ruger JMX-1 9-rd .22Mag/.17HMR magazines @ $20 each.
    One Mark III 22/45 10-rd .22LR magazine @ $22

Thomas Jefferson said

and

One Ruger JMX-1 9-rd .22Mag/.17HMR magazines @ $20 + $3 First Class shipping. Buy something else with it and get free shipping.

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and

One Ruger JMX-1 9-rd .22Mag/.17HMR magazines @ $20 including First Class shipping. Buy something else with it and get free shipping.

Wynn

Thomas Jefferson said

and