Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Time for us to start a "Team"

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I'd love to chat 1917's and Mdl 25's and of course anything 45 Colt.

Beats this political BS 8 days a week.
    If you recall, when y'all were proposing the addition of this politics forum to the board, I said something to the effect that many message boards were ripped apart by the political flame wars they engendered.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by TheTman View Post
    When the David Koresh fiasco went down in Waco, Christians should have descended on the compound by the thousands to protest the govt. abuse. They could have arrested him peacefully when he was in town the day before, but they were out to set and example. It's not about whether we agreed with Koresh or not, it's about the right to worship in the way we see fit. While we sat on our butts, women and children were exterminated for believing in something out of the ordinary. Evangelical Christians are already at the top of the potential terrorist list, how long before it's changed to just Christians? They set up Randy Weaver for execution because he refused to be an FBI informant against the white separatist movement.
    His crime, sawing a shotgun barrel off 1/4" too short. Yes, that gives the Govt. the right to kill your Wife, your Son, and your dog. Lon Horuchi, I hope you are haunted by the murder of Mrs. Weaver every day for the rest of your life. He put a bullet through her head while she was holding their baby. Because of 1/4" of gun barrel. The informant, supposedly measured the barrel and had Randy cut it at his mark.
    Pretty much on the money except for the fact that Koresh (Vernon Howell) was a child rapist & cult kook.

Janet Reno, the BATF & FBI leadership should've all gone to prison for life after those horrible screwups. All those innocent women & children slaughtered & burned to death because of their gross incompetence still sickens me.
    And one of my neighbors (a good guy & family man) was one of the ATF shooters in the original assault on the Davidian farm. I told him afterwards it was tragic that the grunt agents like him & innocent women & kids had to suffer so much because their bosses wanted a dog & pony show arrest of a nutcase who could've been arrested without a hassle almost any time when he came to town.

Instead of prison, the government miscreants got promotions - just like the ones who ran the Fast & Furious fiasco (and the whistleblower ATF agents are ignored).
    -Rudyard Kipling

Politics have ripped apart a lot of things with or without a forum. I think the thinking was there was so much political attached to guns we'd try to contain it in it's own little area.

Sadly it seems to be the best subforum we have going just because of all the stupid stuff going on.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well, the lousy gubmint & world certainly provide us with a lot of fodder to chew on here.

At this point in my life I've decided not to let the ongoing craziness consume my remaining years, but will just view it all as an entertainment.

Am trying to focus on the good stuff & beautiful places that are still left.

Watched Jeremiah Johnson again last night and marveled at the awesome landscapes, but even those were marred by the hard times he went through.
    -Rudyard Kipling

Colonel, I wish we could go back to the days of innocence. But I kind of feel like the characters from The Lord of The Rings, that felt a darkness creeping out over the land. Things just keep getting weirder and weirder. The Muslims are on a rampage, they will be pulling crap here one of these days. It won't be false flags either. Flights just disappearing with no trace. A good portion of the population thinking 9/11, and Newtown were False Flags. (lets not start those arguments again please) All manner of sexual perversion rampant, with the gay mafia trying to ram it down our throats. Nothing on TV but reality shows and social engineering. When was the last time you saw a Christian in a TV show or movie portrayed as a hero, and not some crazy homicidal maniac. Our schools are more indoctrination centers the bastions of education. The Supreme Court set to rule on whether states can keep marriage between a man and a woman. CERN messing with things that might better off to be left alone. WWIII breathing down our necks. I don't care so much for myself, but I wish I could see a brighter future for my children. A congress that could care less about the will of the people, as long as they get rich. What is the EPA doing with a SWAT team? Our founding fathers went to war over about 1/10 of the crap being done to us. I surely don't want civil war, I don't want to see that kind of mass suffering. But it could be brought to us. I think the only thing that might save us is if Christians stop their petty rivalries, and join together and flex our muscle. Make our voice heard. Get out and Vote. Take a stand when you see injustice being done. Then again, maybe it's too late and the end-times are upon us. Or as Jesus called it, the time of sorrows, that precedes the tribulation, which is going to shake things up horribly. I think we are one or two major disasters away from martial law being declared. We are already under martial law with the Patriot Act and the NDAA, which allows the govt. to take anything of yours they want, incarcerate people indefinitely with no contact to a lawyer or anyone, and they can press you into service doing whatever they want you to do. How is that not martial law. We all talk about our 1st and 2nd amendment rights and the others in the Bill of Rights, but these are not given to us by the government, those are God given inalienable rights. People forget that. I think the best thing we can do for now is to pray and repent our sins. If that offends you, then you are part of the darkness that is spreading across the land.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Well, the lousy gubmint & world certainly provide us with a lot of fodder to chew on here.

At this point in my life I've decided not to let the ongoing craziness consume my remaining years, but will just view it all as an entertainment.

Am trying to focus on the good stuff & beautiful places that are still left.

Watched Jeremiah Johnson again last night and marveled at the awesome landscapes, but even those were marred by the hard times he went through.

What a coincidence, I watched it again last night too. Great movie.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Tman, you forgot the president can now act as judge, jury, & executioner of any American citizens he deems as a threat..... without any due process.
    -Rudyard Kipling

"Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!