Tommy Gun   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CW380 Crack Slide **A+ Kahr Customer Service**

Default CW380 Crack Slide **A+ Kahr Customer Service**

Almost 300 rounds and the slide was cracked at the guide rod area (see pic). Emailed Kahr and received return label same day. Dropped off the package on Thursday 4/2/15 and received the package today, Wednesday 4/15/15 (13 days door to door). They replaced the slide and a few other parts. Anyone with this problem before?

Before:

After:

OT

Only seen or heard of it a couple times. Glad they got you fixed up and back on the track.

I do love happy endings.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

That's a nice plastic case yours is sittin' in. My CT380 came in a cardboard box.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

QC?????

Pretty small crack, I can see it easily slipping by unnoticed.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Side note, has anyone ever noticed they seem to test fire a random # of rounds?

today whle I was picking up ,my new G43 today I seen my first cw380 in their showcase today. 299$ and down the aisle was a kel; tek for 269$ apples and oranges. The cw380 is a big gun for a 380 but maybe it fits someones profile. It sure looked like a 9mm to me.

anyway I picked up m,y new G43 that I had ordered befor the NRA cuntvention and the wife and I went out today to put some rounds through it. She cannot make my PMJ9 work,, she canlt rack the slide or hardly even lock open the slide. I gavbe her a few pointers with the G43 which is about 1" longer and a cuntis haiur longer. She could rack the slide, she could lck it open and clear the gun with no issues.
    this impressed her alot. We put 1`50 rounds throughg it todayt and naryt a hiccup. sht good at 10 yards. I honestly did not shoot it ay etter than my PMJ9 but it was nice. she outshot me. I measure the trigger and it was 8+ #'s, alittle o the hard side compared tomy 5# or less pmj9. anyway I had my trusty PMj9 and it thought WTf I will just shoot ouyt the magazine with defense ammo and start new agai . round 6, the follower busted. Pissed me off. as I have not broken a follower in over 3 years. I was gonna do a rampectomy job when I got home but I was out of followers anyhow, so I emailed jay and got a RM# and sent thegun back and will let kahr do the ramp work. If I fokk it up, then I am out, if they fokk it up then they are out. The unclse mikes #3 that my pmj9 rides in my front pocket fit my GT43 perfectlyt to and with the jeans I had on, it road in that area v ery well to, so I would have to say this G43 is definitelyt pocketable, which surprised me. My dealer friend only got two in and he had promised me #2 when it came in as the utter one is in the showcase for show and tell until he gets more in. I know he cut me a hell of a price to as I paid 395$. comes with two magazines, nice amby safety to, utter than that just ur plain ol glock.

I did the prep that I do on allmy guns by the way.

The captive recoil spring is an ugly fokker and certanly not one u can rebuild, but no compression at all is needed to install the recoil assemblyh, it just drops right in and sits there with no effort. I kinda like that to
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by diablo53 View Post
    Side note, has anyone ever noticed they seem to test fire a random # of rounds?
    I wqas told a few years ago that kahr puts two mags thru each gun, at I think 10 yaRDS, they shoot for group and not dead center in the bullseye. Naturaly they are good enough at installing sites that probably both are OK. every shooter will more than likely adjust his sites.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    today whle I was picking up ,my new G43 today I seen my first cw380 in their showcase today. 299$ and down the aisle was a kel; tek for 269$ apples and oranges. The cw380 is a big gun for a 380 but maybe it fits someones profile. It sure looked like a 9mm to me.

anyway I picked up m,y new G43 that I had ordered befor the NRA cuntvention and the wife and I went out today to put some rounds through it. She cannot make my PMJ9 work,, she canlt rack the slide or hardly even lock open the slide. I gavbe her a few pointers with the G43 which is about 1" longer and a cuntis haiur longer. She could rack the slide, she could lck it open and clear the gun with no issues.
    this impressed her alot. We put 1`50 rounds throughg it todayt and naryt a hiccup. sht good at 10 yards. I honestly did not shoot it ay etter than my PMJ9 but it was nice. she outshot me. I measure the trigger and it was 8+ #'s, alittle o the hard side compared tomy 5# or less pmj9. anyway I had my trusty PMj9 and it thought WTf I will just shoot ouyt the magazine with defense ammo and start new agai . round 6, the follower busted. Pissed me off. as I have not broken a follower in over 3 years. I was gonna do a rampectomy job when I got home but I was out of followers anyhow, so I emailed jay and got a RM# and sent thegun back and will let kahr do the ramp work. If I fokk it up, then I am out, if they fokk it up then they are out. The unclse mikes #3 that my pmj9 rides in my front pocket fit my GT43 perfectlyt to and with the jeans I had on, it road in that area v ery well to, so I would have to say this G43 is definitelyt pocketable, which surprised me. My dealer friend only got two in and he had promised me #2 when it came in as the utter one is in the showcase for show and tell until he gets more in. I know he cut me a hell of a price to as I paid 395$. comes with two magazines, nice amby safety to, utter than that just ur plain ol glock.

The captive recoil spring is an ugly fokker and certanly not one u can rebuild, but no compression at all is needed to install the recoil assemblyh, it just drops right in and sits there with no effort. I kinda like that to
    ???? Amby safety with Glock????

OT

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    today whle I was picking up ,my new G43 today I seen my first cw380 in their showcase today. 299$ and down the aisle was a kel; tek for 269$ apples and oranges. The cw380 is a big gun for a 380 but maybe it fits someonjes profile. It sure looked like a 9mm to me.

So did you go to the NRA cuntvention?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/