Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welkome bakc Jocko!

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    tank u!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    According to Itxi, TOO BIG! Looked alright to me.
    Sold our inherited, vacation home in Tampa a couple years back 'cause of all them damn big hills all over the place. Been confining our vacation trips since then to less mountainous country like Maine and Pennsylvania.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Sold our inherited, vacation home in Tampa a couple years back 'cause of all them damn hills all over the place. Been confining our vacation trips since then to less hilly country like Maine and Pennsylvania.
    try that cuntry to ride in around Jan-to March. aybe in that tank above but not on a motorcycle. I have had my last fokking winters in Indiana. 71 years was 70 to many. Florida is flat, no doubt but just pull into a Hooters bar and u can see all the hills and hollors u want, plus sit outside and drink a cold one in 75 degree weather in Feb. Oh my, I died and went to heaven down there. What is heaven in florida.:??

get up in the morning, eat a bowl of cereal and then walk 5 miles with wife, , then come home and hop on the motorcycles and ride about 2-3 hours anywherre, come home, shower, , take wife out to eat, come home, have sex, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT for 90 days.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

try that cuntry to ride in around Jan-to March. aybe in that tank above but not on a motorcycle. I have had my last fokking winters in Indiana. 71 years was 70 to many. Florida is flat, no doubt but just pull into a Hooters bar and u can see all the hills and hollors u want, plus sit outside and drink a cold one in 75 degree weather in Feb. Oh my, I died and went to heaven down there. What is heaven in florida.:??

get up in the morning, eat a bowl of cereal and then walk 5 miles with wife, , then come home and hop on the motorcycles and ride about 2-3 hours anywherre, come home, shower, , take wife out to eat, come home, have sex, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT for 90 days.
    Oh damn, now our secret's out! Everyone will want to move here now!
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, CZ75

Yea, winters are nice....summers suck. Too hot to ride.

Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Yea, winters are nice....summers suck. Too hot to ride.
    yup thats what they all told me. Was in Naples for over 2 months, had one dasy of rain, they say in winter not much rain in southern florida, that suited the wfe and I just fine..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

have sex, REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT for 90 days.
    I call BS on that one!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

NOT EVERYTHING IS FLAT IN FLORIDA..
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

She's sweet. I don't think those things are real, at least I hope not.

That's just so sad....looks really hot otherwise.

Never noticed before that that Florida is shaped like a handgun lower.
    NRA Benefactor