Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sucker!

The Fugly sisters...... effin ugly!
    My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

In a press release on Rep. DeLauro’s website, she writes:

Assault weapons are not about hunting, or even self-defense. There is no reason on Earth, other than to kill as many people as possible in as short a time as possible, that anyone needs a gun designed for a battlefield. They have no place on the streets or in our homes.
    Evidently DeLauro is unaware that the DHS considers AR15s and M16s as "personal defense weapons".

Has anybody forgotten that characterization from the official DHS solicitation of 7,000 firearms in 2012?

Read the actual words here by following the pdf links to the government's official procurement documents:

https://www.fbo.gov/?s=opportunity&m...3b2efa08300033
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

IMO, you have to realize that politicians with a (D) following their names play by a different set of rules. Rules don't mean a thing to them. The important thing is that they WIN for themselves and their party. Thus, the fact that DHS classifies AR15s and M16s as "personal defense weapons" doesn't deter Representative DeLauro in the least from pushing her bill.
    Last edited by marshal kane; 04-20-2015 at 07:29 AM.
    Life member - NRA
    Life member - CA Rifle & Pistol Assn.
    SW desert rat

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    How'd you like for that to come home to ya every night. I think I'd consider an operation myself. Or perhaps the monastery.

That's a couple ugly's right there.
    Form follows function and all that....like with Glock. Don't like what you're seein', as long as they work good and boobs ain't too big just turn out the lights and think happy thoughts.
    NRA Benefactor

A double date just made for old Jocko!
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Form follows function and all that....like with Glock. Don't like what you're seein', as long as they work good and boobs ain't too big just turn out the lights and think happy thoughts.
    Better edit that to go in with the lights off otherwise that image will be burned into your brain and no amount of alcohol will be able to remove it.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    I been having nightmares ever since they posted that pic.
    ​O|||||||O

If they'd do their homework, they'd find out very little crime is committed with any rifle. It just so happens that some big news stories did. So they think that banning semi-auto rifles and rifles with scary looking cosmetic features is going to reduce crime. Yeah Right. They are either playing into the hands of, or being employed by the One World Govt. folks.

As far as I'm concerned we should be able to buy any rifle the military or police can, full-auto, and all. As long as you are legal to own firearms.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

You hit the nail on the head with the One World Gov't. Do I smell the UN???

I can't decide if that's Rod Stewart or Mick Jagger in drag.....Man she's lookin Ruff Ruff RuffRuff Ruff Ruff Ruff