Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My glock shoots left and no groups.

Quote Originally Posted by RRP View Post
    I bet you're right-handed.

Shoot the gun with your left-hand only. That will answer your question.
    I bet he is to. I shoot my groups right, I a left handed. I guess thats why they make a dovetail rear site to.ADJUSt.

snap caps will show whatu are doing wrong. If ur consistant with bad form as I seem to be, one can adjust to it. Probably best if possable to learn the right way from the git go. Again a half dozen snap caps in with 30 live rounds and let anutter person oad ur magazine, sou don't know if u have one, two or none in the magazine. trust me, it will show big time and it will show up fast to. dry firing IMO doesnt prove alot, as u knowthat there is no bang thing gonna happen, so u don't anticipate the shot. Minute chance the rear sight is not set right either, but I douobt that. My bet, shooter error, join the club.. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Sounds like your going through an awful lot of firearms. Try shooting one at a time, and becoming proficient. Keep changing up firearms, and you'll never get used to it..............................

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I bet he is to. I shoot my groups right, I a left handed. I guess thats why they make a dovetail rear site to.ADJUSt.

snap caps will show whatu are doing wrong. If ur consistant with bad form as I seem to be, one can adjust to it. Probably best if possable to learn the right way from the git go. Again a half dozen snap caps in with 30 live rounds and let anutter person oad ur magazine, sou don't know if u have one, two or none in the magazine. trust me, it will show big time and it will show up fast to. dry firing IMO doesnt prove alot, as u knowthat there is no bang thing gonna happen, so u don't anticipate the shot. Minute chance the rear sight is not set right either, but I douobt that. My bet, shooter error, join the club.. Just sayin
    Very sound advice! Use that myself if I'm having an issue. And at my age I no longer need another person to load the mags...crs senility sometimes has advantages, kinda like that being able to hide my own Easter Eggs thingy.
    NRA Benefactor