Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's your favorite CW series Kahr for Conceal carry & why?

Quote Originally Posted by R3d Rhum View Post
    Just wanted to say thank you for you're flush fit magazine thread. Took my CW45 to the range for the first time. 100 rounds fired,50 federal 230gr fmj and 50 rem umc 230gr fmj. I had the stock 6 round mag and 3 checkmate 7 round mags, no jams all locked back on last round. I did trim the magazines and pushed the follower down.
    I don't recall starting that thread, but remember posting about buying a MecGar Officer's 6 round mag - just dremeled the feed lips a tiny bit to get it to lock back. Now YOU'VE got me interested in gettin' a 7 round flush fit for my CW45. Glad yours works.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

If I can cover a holster there about a 90% chance that a CW45 or CM45 will be in it.

CW380 because it fits in my pocket. I'm not really a gun guy. Being honest with myself, I wouldn't consistently carry anything larger. Versus other micro 380s, a Kahr is easier to shoot decently. Also its not unpleasant to shoot 50 or 100 rounds, which means I practice often enough to have some confidence.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

As much as I feel safe with carrying either my Kahr CW40 or M&P Shield 9, down in this part of Texas its HOT 9 months of the yr and I find myself wearing hawaiian shirts & shorts 99.99% of the time & my BG380 is the one with the most holster wear. I also have faith in the .380 as a defensive round. My LGS just recieved a new CW380 and it's a small lil' guy no bigger than my BG380 but I did like the trigger on the Kahr better.... Me thinking again.

Default What's your favorite CW series Kahr for Conceal carry & why?

Cm9

I either carry my CM45 or CW40. The CM45 is being carried the most often since it's so easy to conceal and more comfortable to wear all day. Once in awhile, I'll throw a higher capacity 9mm and extra mags in my console if I'm going through certain parts of town, or traveling through larger cities, like KC, Denver, OKC, or Dallas, etc., Where I don't know what parts of town to avoid.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

My CW40 is about the same size as my Shield 9mm. I rather have the extra firepower in a self defense situation, besides, I can shoot just as well with the .40 as I can with the 9mm.... I also like the DOA trigger on the kahr so I find myself with the CW40 more than the shield. I havent checked out a CM9 yet, I would like to. I plan on driving up to Cabela's in a couple weeks, they have the CM9 on sale for $399.00

CW45. Had a CW40 but hated the snappiness of the recoil. The 45 is much better.