Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Question for CT9 owners, hows it running?

You must have the 4 1/2 inch commander. I have an import 4 1/4 inch.

But most important...... buy a ct9 NOW!
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Picked up my CT9 this past Friday. Cleaned it following the info here and have shot 150 rounds flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by Second Try View Post
    Picked up my CT9 this past Friday. Cleaned it following the info here and have shot 150 rounds flawlessly.
    nice report, that is a very nice gun, I never see one around here, never. Gander Mt, or academy sports don't know what they are missing. When I ask the clowns in Gander if they have any kahrs, they say, no we only sell guns. Just sayin

those peole should be vetted no different than the sh!theds coming into our cuntry. They can be dangerous.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    nice report, that is a very nice gun, I never see one around here, never. Gander Mt, or academy sports don't know what they are missing. When I ask the clowns in Gander if they have any kahrs, they say, no we only sell guns. Just sayin

those peole should be vetted no different than the sh!theds coming into our cuntry. They can be dangerous.
    That's odd. I saw my first Kahr ever, a CW9, at Gander Mountain a month or so ago. I liked it but it seemed too petite for my big paws. About two weeks ago I saw the CT9 in my LGS When I picked it up, it fit like a glove! Bought it immediately. One question I have is do I need to disassemble it and clean it after 50 rounds or so, or is a patch through the barrel and a wipe down sufficient?

Most folks would say clean it. I would say if you're going to carry it for self defense or not going to shoot it again in the next week or so clean it up good. If youre going to put it in the closet and then go shoot another 50 next week it can wait.

Generally I at least take mine apart and wipe it down good and re-oil it. Doesn't take too long and I know its good to go.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post

Some of those guys wouldn't know what a Chicago typewriter is either.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Some of those guys wouldn't know what a Chicago typewriter is either.
    I use one of those every time I post on thius forum. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by Second Try View Post
    That's odd. I saw my first Kahr ever, a CW9, at Gander Mountain a month or so ago. I liked it but it seemed too petite for my big paws. About two weeks ago I saw the CT9 in my LGS When I picked it up, it fit like a glove! Bought it immediately. One question I have is do I need to disassemble it and clean it after 50 rounds or so, or is a patch through the barrel and a wipe down sufficient?
    why not follow the thread. Propper prepping of your kahr, Most is not needed but again u get to know ur weapon before that first bang ever happens and u might just be surprised as some of the maching sh\!t left in the upper slide. Not rocdket science and again if ur gonna shoot it, and carry it, then ge tto know it first. Just sayin.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY