Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Remington rumors?

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's the one. Nice little gun. Hope you get it back.
    Well happy day! The LDA came back from Para today all fixed and completely covered under warranty. Mind you it's a 2001 built-in-Canada model but Para had no issues honoring the lifetime warranty. I'm not sure where to give the credit: Para, Remington or Freedom Group, but I have no complaints with any of them. Actually, with all the stuff they have going on right now, I'm pretty impressed they had time to take care of my 14 year old pistol.

You can stop whittling that frame Colonel...you're off the hook!
    ​O|||||||O

Color me massively relieved. It really wasn't going well at all.

All three of mine are that vintage too, last one perhaps a bit newer but not much.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Glad you got it back there b4uqzme....I know that feeling....I sent my M&P slide to Trijicon for night sights a few years ago and several weeks went by then 2 months and Trijicon kept saying they shipped it USPS and had the tracking numbers and all...Called the post office and they were less than no help and said they delivered it several weeks back so I was about ready to cough up a couple hundred bucks on top of the buck fifty the night sights cost for a new slide when lo and behold the thing showed up one day with stickers all over it...The slide was delivered alright but to the wrong address...I lived at 6204 and it went to 6402 so the mail man was dyslexic and the neighbor at 6402 was nice enough to give it back to the mailman who had it shipped back to Trijicon as undeliverable....Trijicon was nice enough to call me and verify my address was correct so the second attempt got it to me.... Gotta love the USPS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sIFMDTiujl0
    still don't know where Remington is as a company. here's a teaser video on the Remington/Rohrbaugh .380 (http://remingtonhandguns.com/rm380)

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    still don't know where Remington is as a company. here's a teaser video on the Remington/Rohrbaugh .380 (http://remingtonhandguns.com/rm380)
    What do you know, it's November and they finally shipped it. Frankly from what I see, CT380 fits me better. The grip on the RM380 is much too short, it's basically the same as on CW380 and Glock 42. Plus, the trigger weight data is all over the place - between 6 and 10 lbs. Until people get it out and start testing, we cannot know what Remington lawers put in there.

I know that MANY Remington Parts are "discontinued by the manufacturer".

I'm talking about basic 870 parts you might need. Stock screws, trigger group pins that you might lose while cleaning, firing pins, extractors, that sort of thing...

My guess is the parts that are common, ran out first, and Remington is just not shipping any more.

IMO Remington is alittle late top the dance with the 380 and 9mm.
    some specs the 380 is 5.27" lopng, width .94, height 3.86, wt. 12.2 All those specs are bigger than my PM9 kahr, and mine kahr weights 14 ounces

Remington 9 L. 6.6". Height 4.6" W. 1" Wt. 22 ounces, none of those specc even come close to a cm or PMJ9 kahr. not gonna be a pocket gun, Ican't seem top find any prices.

Not knocking it, but Just sayin

25% less muzle flip---THAN COMPARED TO WHAT???
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by zaitcev View Post
    What do you know, it's November and they finally shipped it. Frankly from what I see, CT380 fits me better. The grip on the RM380 is much too short, it's basically the same as on CW380 and Glock 42. Plus, the trigger weight data is all over the place - between 6 and 10 lbs. Until people get it out and start testing, we cannot know what Remington lawers put in there.
    My G43 was over 8.5" when I got it, after some serious work by Taran Tactical, it is now 3.5" nd smooth as my kahr..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    funny u should say that about the rohrbaugh, I was thinking the same thing, except the rohrbaugh is much much smaller and no doubt the remington will not be priced at a grand either, and hopefully not as amo ocky as the rohrbaugh.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    I know that MANY Remington Parts are "discontinued by the manufacturer".

I'm talking about basic 870 parts you might need. Stock screws, trigger group pins that you might lose while cleaning, firing pins, extractors, that sort of thing...

My guess is the parts that are common, ran out first, and Remington is just not shipping any more.
    probably more 870 parts around this cuntry thann remingon ever dreamed off. Actually if one owned an 870 they know it was basicaly a gun that just kept on going and going and going...

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY