Mitch Rosen   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PM9 w/ Truglo TFX installed (PICS)

My xs big dot nite sites finally puked out and I am going toinstall the Williams firesites on my PMJ9. With transistions lens and my age, it seems to me that fiber optic does a better job for me to see what he fokk I am shooting at..

The loss of the nite site part, bothers me nadda..Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Truglo Kahr Front Rear Set Sights TFX Tritium http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/product/99020 best price I have seen. Still waiting for a range report. I want to install on a P380. Has anyone put them on the P380.

Smitzzz24 Did you ever make it to the range and try the new sights

Yikes! The manufacturer is the most expensive place to buy their products... retail +!
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I put a set of TFOs on my CM9; had a GS cut the ft.dovetail on the slide. best sights I ever had! even took off the LaserMax. grn ft./yel.rear.
    I found my hold was much the same before/after, hold dead on where you want to hit.

NRA LIFER
    IDPA BELEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    Yikes! The manufacturer is the most expensive place to buy their products... retail +!
    It usually is. The distributors get and offer a much better price. Otherwise nobody would want to be a distributor.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."