Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Back Pain Holster Help

I will +1 on a good belt. It makes a huge difference. I use DalTech Force belts.

Quote Originally Posted by JimBianchi View Post
    On my bad back days (cane, walker or back brace) I pocket carry in very baggie shorts or pants. AHolster is my preference.

My back brace makes a IWB or OWB impossible, I've tried everything including in the top of the brace, like woman carrying between her breasts. TERRIBLE!!

Only baggie pants pocket carry seems to work.
    +1 on AHolster. I love mine, works great with sweats or gym shorts too. The design snags for a clean draw every time.

I carry a CM9 in a kydex front pocket holster and it's the most comfortable way for me to carry. The holster always stays in my pocket when I quick draw.........except the other day. I was wearing some cargo shorts with large pockets and holster/gun both came out. Tried it again and again. Same results. I was shocked. These were cargo type shorts, but the gun was NOT in the lower zip type pocket. I've never had problems with any others, even baggy fleece type warmups. So if you are going to carry front pocket make sure you check out every pair of pants/shorts.
    Women call it "the silent treatment", and they think we don't like it.
    "The more laws, the less justice." Cicero

This is why I use the Desantis Nemesis. After a while, it fit forms to your pocket, but never closes up. I have never had any trouble, wearing any kind of pants. My firearm always comes out easily, and the holster always stays put. I can see how it wouldn't work, in large cargo pockets. Any front pocket holster needs some material pressing against it, to work.