Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flashlight

Default Flashlight

I was looking for a decent flashlight, without having to spend a fortune..............................came across this. Gander Mountain Tactical flashlight. Metal, waterproof, lightweight, with a lanyard. Says the LED's last forever. 7 functions....... 235 lumen light, 160 lumen light, 235 lumen strobe, red light, green light, blue light, red flashing sos. $19.94 Uses 2 expensive lithium batteries, but it's a nice light for the money. I was surprised at how bright it actually is. I believe it comes in red, orange, blue, green, purple.....................my local Gander only had orange and purple. If your looking for a nice, inexpensive light, check them out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Such a deal.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    I was looking for a decent flashlight, without having to spend a fortune..............................came across this. Gander Mountain Tactical flashlight. Metal, waterproof, lightweight, with a lanyard. Says the LED's last forever. 7 functions....... 235 lumen light, 160 lumen light, 235 lumen strobe, red light, green light, blue light, red flashing sos. $19.94 Uses 2 expensive lithium batteries, but it's a nice light for the money. I was surprised at how bright it actually is. I believe it comes in red, orange, blue, green, purple.....................my local Gander only had orange and purple. If your looking for a nice, inexpensive light, check them out.
    that matches the color of my Herretts grips that the Bawanna refinished for me some time back for my model 60. I mean what pimp would not want a set of grps that color on his 100% engraved model 60 and then pull out this lite. If that don't make cops profile u, nuttin will. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

MidwayUSA has the ProTac 2L for sale at about half of list. Good light, I just ordered a second one at that price.
    http://www.midwayusa.com/product/946...aluminum-black
    A couple Colts, a couple Brownings, a Makarov, a Sig, a couple Rugers, a couple Kahrs, a couple Smith & Wessons, a Walther, and a couple Berettas .....Oh, and some long guns...

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    that matches the color of my Herretts grips that the Bawanna refinished for me some time back for my model 60. I mean what pimp would not want a set of grps that color on his 100% engraved model 60 and then pull out this lite. If that don't make cops profile u, nuttin will. Just sayin
    Pics??????????????????

...and you didn't choose orange because.....?
    ​O|||||||O

Reminds me of Halloween......................................... .............

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    bout the sam colur as a sheps but ole in the winter...........Just sayin...........

^^^^ now THAT'S funny right there.

P.S. I like halloween
    ​O|||||||O

I just ordered two 300 lumen flashlights for 12.95 each with free shipping. It has 3 settings: full power, half power, and strobe. It has the power button on the bottom end. It runs on one AA battery. They also have a 1000 lumen light on sale that displays during the checkout process for $50 (I think...might be $70, normally its $100) while they try to sell you more stuff. They also threw in a couple of survival type .PDF files to download. And I think one of those knives that fit in a credit card.
    http://freeoffer.sksurvivalproducts.com/J5-V1_PRO
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.