Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Moochelle got a Lot of Balls (Some would argue that)

Default Moochelle got a Lot of Balls (Some would argue that)

My New Web Store!
    www.teampython.com
    __________________________________________________ _____
    The loudest sound in the world is a “click” when you need a “bang.”

I am not a black person but if I were that speech would have made me very mad. There are a lot of people of every color who have problems with society. The baiters like moochelle and sharptongue who have to keep things agitated to have an identity just make it worse for everyone. There agenda is plain to see. Mooschelle. I like it!!

Joe died in a fire and his body was burned pretty badly. The morgue needed someone to identify the body, so they sent for his two best deer hunting friends, Cooter and Guber. The three men had always hunted and fished together and were long time members of a hunt camp.

Cooter arrived first, and when the mortician pulled back the sheet, Cooter said, 'Yup, his face is burned up pretty bad. You better roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Cooter said, 'Nope, ain't Joe.

'The mortician thought this was rather strange, So he brought Guber in to confirm the identity of the body.

Guber looked at the body and said, 'Yup, he's pretty well burnt up, Roll him over.' The mortician rolled him over and Guber said, 'No, it ain't Joe .'The mortician asked, 'How can you tell?' Guber said, 'Well,Joe had two ass-holes.''What! He had two ass-holes?' asked the mortician. 'Yup, we never seen 'em, but everybody used to say: 'There's Joe with them two ass-holes.

Cooter and Guber are both now employed in the Obama administration as planning, development, and strategy consultants for the IRS & Justice Department
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

A Mexican (an undocumented Democrat), a Black (a documented Democrat), a Muslim and a Redneck were walking together on a beach when the Black stumbled over a bottle in the sand. He picked up the bottle, rubbed the sand off it, and a Genie appeared.

"I can only grant four wishes," the Genie said. "Since there are four of you, you may have a wish apiece." Pointing at the Black, he said, "Since you found the bottle, you may have the first wish."

The Black thought for a moment then said, "I wish for a fleet of ships so that I can gather all my people and take them back to our homeland, Africa ." Poof! It was done! Thousands of ships appeared on the skyline.

The Mexican said, "I weesh for enough Cheby peekups to take all my peoples back to our homeland, May-he-co!" Poof! It was done! Row after row of Chevrolet pickups appeared on the beach.

The Muslim said, "I wish for a hundred thousand camels to take all of my people away from this horrible country loaded with infidels so we can live in peace in Muslim countries and serve Allah." Poof! It was done! A hundred thousand camels suddenly appeared on the beach.

Turning to the Redneck, the Genie asked, "And what is your wish?"

The Redneck watched as the loaded pickups began moving toward the border, then looked out to sea and watched the loaded ships sailing out into the sunset, then he looked at all of the Muslims getting on top of the camels and riding off.

The Redneck said, "Just give me a Bud Lite. It doesn't get any better than this!"
    "Life Member NRA"

A little boy wanted $100.00 very badly and prayed for weeks, but nothing happened.

Then he decided to write God a letter requesting the $100.00.

When the postal authorities received the letter addressed to God , USA , they decided to send it to President Obama.

Obama was so amused that he instructed his secretary to send the little boy a $5.00 bill. He thought this would appear to be a lot of money to a little boy.

The little boy was delighted with the $5.00 bill and sat down to write a thank you note to God, which read:

Dear God: Thank you very much for sending the money. However, I noticed that for some reason you sent it through Washington , D.C. and that ahole Obama took $95.00 in taxes.
    "Life Member NRA"

I was eating lunch on the 20th of February with my 7 year-old granddaughter and I asked her, "What day is tomorrow?"
    She said, "It's President's Day!"
    She is a smart kid.
    I asked, "What does President's Day mean?"
    I was waiting for something about Washington or Lincoln ... etc.
    She replied, "President's Day is when President Obama steps out of the White House, and if he sees his shadow we have one more year of unemployment."
    You know, it hurts when hot coffee spurts out your nose...
    "Life Member NRA"

In South Los Angeles, a Quad-plex was destroyed by a fire.
    A Mexican Family of six, all welfare recipients and gang members lived on the first floor, and they all died.
    An Islamic Group of seven welfare cheats, all illegally in the country from Kenya, lived on the second floor, and they too all perished in the fire.
    Six LA Hispanic Gang Bangers from LA, and three Ex-cons, lived on the 3rd floor and they too died.
    A lone White Couple lived on the top floor. They both survived the fire.

Jesse Jackson, John Burris and Al Sharpton were furious. They flew into LA and met with the Fire Chief, on camera. They loudly demanded to know why all the Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics died in the fire and why only the White Couple lived ?

The Fire Chief said, "They were both at work."

Drinking with an Arizona Girl

A Mexican, an Arab, and an Arizona girl are in the same bar.
    When the Mexican finishes his beer, he throws his glass in the air, pulls out his pistol, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In Mexico , our glasses are so cheap we don't need to drink with the same one twice.'

The Arab, obviously impressed by this, drinks non-alcohol beer (cuz he's a Muslim!), throws it into the air, pulls out his AK-47, and shoots the glass to pieces. He says, 'In the Arab World, we have so much sand to make glasses that we don't need to drink with the same one twice either.'

The Arizona girl, cool as a cucumber, picks up her beer, downs it in one gulp, throws the glass into the air, whips out her 45, and shoots the Mexican and the Arab.

Catching her glass, setting it on the bar, and calling for a refill, she says, 'In Arizona , we have so many illegal aliens that we don't have to drink with the same ones twice.'

God Bless Arizona !
    "Life Member NRA"

My dog sleeps about 20 hours a day.
    She has her food prepared for her.
    She can eat whenever she wants, 24/7/365.
    Her meals are provided at no cost to her.
    She visits the Dr. once a year for her checkup, and again during the
    year if any medical needs arise.
    For this she pays nothing, and nothing is required of her. She lives in
    a nice neighborhood in a house that is much larger than she needs, but
    she is not required to do any upkeep.
    If she makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.
    She has her choice of luxurious places to sleep.
    She receives these accommodations absolutely free.
    She is living like a queen, and has absolutely no expenses whatsoever.
    All of her costs are picked up by others who go out and earn a living every day.
    I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head,
    Holy S#%@, my dog is a democrat!
    "Life Member NRA"