Tommy Gun   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: plaque

Default plaque

FERGUSON • A plaque and a bronze dove dedicated to Michael Brown Jr. were installed Thursday in the sidewalk near where he was fatally shot by police Aug. 9, taking the place of makeshift memorials of stuffed animals that were removed Wednesday.The bronze plaque along Canfield Drive bears his birth date, the date he was killed and a depiction of Brown. It also expresses, in verse, the hope of family members that memories of him will be happy ones. It says nothing about what came before, during or after his encounter with Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson.
    (notice the union concrete finisher doing the install, off camera is some Ferguson PD for his safety and general crowd control.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

" Here lies another hooligan, who was a menace to society. May he rot in hell, along with his family, who were too stupid to teach him anything. May they all rot."

Good for them but they should've installed it in the middle of the street where the lug was walking with his stolen cigars.........
    ​O|||||||O

Wish I had a bunch of money, I'd have em install a plaque for Officer Wilson whose career ended for being a hero enforcing the law. Maybe an officer Wilson Wall so the locals have something to spray their graffiti on, kind of dual purpose.

We got another officer involved shooting close to home here just day before yesterday, already the protest and vigils. Both bad guys are still alive last I heard. I'm hoping they both live and somehow manage to man up and speak the truth and admit they got shot cause they were being punks and beating on the officer with a skateboard.

Probably won't happen.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Wish I had a bunch of money, I'd have em install a plaque for Officer Wilson whose career ended for being a hero enforcing the law. Maybe an officer Wilson Wall so the locals have something to spray their graffiti on, kind of dual purpose.

We got another officer involved shooting close to home here just day before yesterday, already the protest and vigils. Both bad guys are still alive last I heard. I'm hoping they both live and somehow manage to man up and speak the truth and admit they got shot cause they were being punks and beating on the officer with a skateboard.

Probably won't happen.
    Dreamer. Making hero's out of criminals is what they do now. Started with Rodney King way back when.

Quote Originally Posted by marcinstl View Post
    A plaque and a bronze dove dedicated to Michael Brown Jr. were installed Thursday in the sidewalk near where he was fatally shot...
    For anyone who walks a dog in Ferguson, that should be the first stop.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

And now this...although I suppose we knew it all along

http://news.investors.com/blogs-capi...aid.htm?ref=mp

There are paid protesters in motels in the Cleveland suburbs waiting for a verdict in the Michael Brelo trial. I hope that the judge doesn't render his verdict until after Labor Day. That should run the protesters low on cash and take all profit out of rioting. We shoot rioter and looters in Cleveland.

http://www.ibtimes.com/michael-brelo...cision-1933469
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

We should shoot rioters and looters anyplace, don't gotta be Cleveland.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Sombody needs go open a Go Fund Me account to raise money that will go to the first person willing to walk down the sidewalk and take a wiz on it in broad daylight. As a matter of fact it could be a protest line and make it a parade of folks.

I probably shouldn't have said that but that's just how I'm feeling after reading that. As a matter of fact they could put a picture of Jesse, Al, and Holder there too. They're just as guilty.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/