Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: MR9 Eagle is my fav range gun. Here is why -

Default MR9 Eagle is my fav range gun. Here is why -

Bought one recently. First time to the range today. My one word review is F A B U L O U S !!!

Great pistol. If they made a compact version (like Walther does, the P99cAS) I'd get one in a NY second. They dont.

Still looking at the P99cAS, but... pricey compared to the MR, even though its the same gun.

Still worth every penny +.

CJB
    The MR9 is not a full size and not a compact. Kinda like a Glock 19 in size. That's according to my LGS guy who bought one and loves it. He showed me several features I wasn't aware of like the simple slide release and the staging trigger. It might persuade me to buy a 9mm someday.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.

I know it is a really old thread but have you shot a Walther P99 AS in comparison to the MR9? Do the triggers feel about the same?

AnthonyC-
    yes, they are identical and also made in the same factory on the same line by the same people. triggers are identical! my personal favorite of all time... i'm addicted to that as
    i should have 4 guns with the same trigger but i was reallllly dumb and sold my p99... :'( thats when i realized i was in love with that trigger, and i bought a MR9 4" MR9 4.5" and SW99c 3.5" XD