Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sadly....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Sadly....

....I've made it back from my two and a half week road trip vacation in one piece.
    NRA Benefactor

Either a good trip you wanted to last a little longer or you have suicidal thoughts and they didn't pan out.

Lie down on my couch right here and we'll talk about it.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Either a good trip you wanted to last a little longer or you have suicidal thoughts and they didn't pan out.

Lie down on my couch right here and we'll talk about it.
    Perhaps both, methinks.

It was the usual, twice a year ritual. I had a good, fun drive up to Maine. Wife, who hates road trips, flew in to Portland. We kicked back and had a good time fighting and whatever for five or six days. Then I stuffed her onto a flight home and had an excellent, relaxing drive back...interrupted only by a three day stop over at my sister's place in PA where I got to talk her down off the ceiling over her house burning down a month ago and then got my first speeding ticket in about 30 years in WVA. Speeding ticket was the better experience of the two. Got impatient and careless. Impatient with two cars doing 55 in that short 55 zone heading to the tunnel and careless by not realizing one was a sheriff's Tahoe when I blew by at 70. Had a nice, pleasant...really...chat with a supervisor deputy who was easy on the eyes and who's boobs weren't at all too big.

Then I got home yesterday and life by this morning be back to boring normal. Already looking forward to the second half/repeat come about Labor Day in September.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Perhaps both, methinks.

It was the usual, twice a year ritual. I had a good, fun drive up to Maine. Wife, who hates road trips, flew in to Portland. We kicked back and had a good time fighting and whatever for five or six days. Then I stuffed her onto a flight home and had an excellent, relaxing drive back...interrupted only by a three day stop over at my sister's place in PA where I got to talk her down off the ceiling over her house burning down a month ago and then got my first speeding ticket in about 30 years in WVA. Speeding ticket was the better experience of the two. Got impatient and careless. Impatient with two cars doing 55 in that short 55 zone heading to the tunnel and careless by not realizing one was a sheriff's Tahoe when I blew by at 70. Had a nice, pleasant...really...chat with a supervisor deputy who was easy on the eyes and who's boobs weren't at all too big.

Then I got home yesterday and life by this morning be back to boring normal. Already looking forward to the second half/repeat come about Labor Day in September.
    I think I saw her....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Then I got home yesterday and life by this morning be back to boring normal. Already looking forward to the second half/repeat come about Labor Day in September.[/QUOTE]

Hmm, you ditched the wife and then got your first speeding ticket in 30 years? Me thinks you knew the hot hot chick with nice boobs who was driving Tahoe was a cop, so you got a ticket on PURPOSE. You're not fooling anyone buddy...

Hmm, you ditched the wife and then got your first speeding ticket in 30 years? Me thinks you knew the hot hot chick with nice boobs who was driving Tahoe was a cop, so you got a ticket on PURPOSE. You're not fooling anyone buddy...
    Wife ditched me....she hates road trips....and deserves to live with any consequences.
    NRA Benefactor

Itxi's vacation:

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    ..I stuffed her onto a flight home and had an excellent, relaxing drive back...Had a nice, pleasant...really...chat with a supervisor deputy who was easy on the eyes and who's boobs weren't at all too big.
    Yqtszhj's vacation:
    Wife rides, doesn't want to drive. She's too hot, she's' too cold, says I havent fed her, wants to stop and eat, sleeps a lot, doesn't like my radio station, wants to play music I'm tired of, wants to pull over and take pictures, always flipping the sun visor back and forth, wants to shop at every little place. And thats just driving to Wally World to buy stuff for the trip.

I want Itxi's vacation.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

That sounds way familiar. I turn on air conditioning, wife rolls window down, seem to butt heads all the way until we get home, then just back to normal fisticuffs, after she cools off.

We're heading to Reno end of this month, here we go again.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

We're heading to Reno end of this month, here we go again.
    We'll start a prayer chain for that trip for sure. Does NV accept WA carry permits?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    Itxi's vacation:

Yqtszhj's vacation:
    Wife rides, doesn't want to drive. She's too hot, she's' too cold, says I havent fed her, wants to stop and eat, sleeps a lot, doesn't like my radio station, wants to play music I'm tired of, wants to pull over and take pictures, always flipping the sun visor back and forth, wants to shop at every little place. And thats just driving to Wally World to buy stuff for the trip.

I want Itxi's vacation.
    I/we used to have that problem. Took us a few years to settle on the she flies/I drive routine. Both much happier now...life be good.
    NRA Benefactor