CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: NIB K9 Spotted In Roswell, GA LGS

Default NIB K9 Spotted In Roswell, GA LGS

This only the 3rd NIB K9 I have ever seen in Atlanta. I bought the 2nd one. It is NIB with standard sights for 579.99. Can't remember the name of the store, but go 400 North, exit Holcolm Bridge toward Roswell. Keep watching to your right for gun store signage. It will be in a tiny brick strip center before you get to Alpharetta Hwy. It is not hard to find. Since everybody seems to want the polymer models, you could try making him a cash offer for less. It is possible that this K9 has been there for a while.

Ferro Veritas, In Steel There Is Truth
    Last edited by Streetkahr; 06-03-2015 at 09:00 PM. Reason: More Info

Geez....I saw a used one in a pawn shop a few days back....I'm thinking it was $600+.

If you could get that for $579 out the door I would think that would be a steal.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Default NIB K9 Spotted In Roswell, GA LGS

Quote Originally Posted by Higgy Baby View Post
    Geez....I saw a used one in a pawn shop a few days back....I'm thinking it was $600+.
    I run into a number of pawn shops that seem to be overpriced on used guns, especially if it is an uncommon firearm. I would say that 600+ is overpriced on a used K9,and that you should keep looking. You have to be be very proactive in Atlanta to find a good deal on a used firearm, but you will never find a used steel Kahr. In 7 - 8 years, I have never seen a used one, and only maybe 3 new ones. I paid 599.99 for my NIB K9 with night sights, and that was a good deal for Atlanta considering that the Holcolm bridge LGS has the standard sights for $579.99 and night sights are typically $80 - $100 more. My example had sat at the distributor since the Spring of 2013 because everybody wanted the polymer models. The distributor offered the night sighted model for about the same price as the standard model, and the LGS offered the savings along. The K9 had been at the LGS for 2-3 months when I bought it. I still think that the NIB standard K9 in Roswell is a pretty good deal at 579.99, and I wanted to pass it along. Especially considering that you may be able to negotiate for less. Don't have a dog in this show, just passing it along.

Ferro Veritas, In Steel There Is Truth

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    If you could get that for $579 out the door I would think that would be a steal.
    If not a steal, at least a good deal considering how rare NIB K9's are in LGS's.

Hello Streetkahr, welcome to Kahrtalk....I'm right down the road a bit from ya in the Lilburn/Stone Mountain area....I may just take a spin out there tomorrow to look at that K9...I've always wanted one but so far have never been able to find one even at the gun shows.....I found a new PM9 DLC with night sights for $699.00 at Main St Guns 405 Killian Hill rd Lilburn 770-923-9810...Man I almost bought that one but I'd really rather have a K9....

If anyone is interested I found a LNIB BEAUTIFUL blue Colt 6 shot Detective Special snub at the same place in their used gun section...This gun looks brand new with NO ring around the cylinder and it looks to be unfired....It's a real beaut and a true classic revolver with that perfect deep blue Colt finish that you just don't see anymore and they are asking $599.00 for it...If you want it call Jim or Dave who co-own the store together and who are both real nice stand up guys.....

Again welcome Streetkahr and maybe we can hook up and burn some powder someday....